The Idea Factory 251 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

You know, there has been a lot of dress-up HiE fics. You know: where the human cosplays as a character and ends up becoming that character (powers included and all) and surviving in some version of Equestria. Sure, some are good, but it has become repetitive. What's more interesting is that these characters are capable of going from their own Equestria to another Equestria and team up with another human.

That being said, would it be alright if there was a human group dedicated to just finding a way back home?

-W.S

Why would it be needed in regards to Displaced?
Majority of Displaced are happier in Equestria.

4425546 Well, it's more for those costumed heroes/villains, particularly League of Humans Acting Heroically/Villainously fics. The usual pattern is that they always keep showing up and having those powers and even travel to other versions of Equestria. My idea is meant to break these cliches and tropes.

True, there displaced humans who are happier in their Equestria, but for me, it's not about being in Equestria. For me, it's just that they have the power to travel to other Equestrias, but they can't use that to send themselves back home? Also, how often do you see any of these humans (the costumed ones, I mean) trying to get back home in the first or trying to stop this from happening to others?

Really, I have no idea if this would really work. If it does, that would be great. Until then, all of this is just a thought I'm putting out there.

-W.S.

They can't stop it from happening.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4