School for New Writers 5,013 members · 9,630 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I'm not very good at writing more than my own selfinsert and I need a co-author that has both discord and Google docs... I'm not picky on who writes with

Comment posted by Supershadic06 deleted Jul 3rd, 2022

What stories do you have in mind?

Basically it's someone taken from universe A(read our reality) transformed into a fictional character from universe A and sent to universe B (a version of My Little pony mostly Equestria girls and friendship is magic) usually to solve a problem from the universe the fictional character the person is transformed into has to solve (or they become the bad guy themselves)

I see. Do you intend this to be single chapter or multiple chapters?

I'll be honest. I am probably even more inexperienced than you. I've never written a fanfiction on this site. But I might have some perspective.

Maybe I can be a co author. I have both google docs and a discord.

I'm barely an author but maybe this can help me with my skills.

Of course I will probably only be an assistant since this is not really my type of genre.

As long as you aren't pushy and neither will I, I think it can work out. You might have to be patient since I can be a little slow but I will try to not keep you waiting. I will tell you if I don't feel like writing anymore.

But with all that out of the way, maybe we can brainstorm for now.

chibiusa#9759 that's my discord name

And if you don't mind doing a call that would be easier on me

I really want to help, but I lost my discord friends once again due to account termination and I don't have Google Bocs 😕

im willing to give it a shot if yall wanna write. Im in a bit of a slump writing wise but it'd be good to get somethin done at least. Add me at HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#2480 and I'll see how I can help

I sent you a friend request

Angius
Group Admin

We generally don't permit new threads being posted on our forum, see the relevant rule.

You can discuss off-topic things in the cafeteria thread, and ask questions either in the study hall thread or on our Discord server

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17