RariPie 453 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So I recently joined, and I'm noticing that there is only one thread regarding a banner (that went nowhere apparently) and that the last stories added were from December.

Is that because of the lack of notoriety of this ship or is this group virtually dead?

PS. Not criticizing or anything, just want to know where this is standing.

1246146 It's largely because the number of stories in this ship are very few. When a new one pops up its added, but that's a rare event.

It's a bit of everything, I wanted to make a story for this group to change it, but got really busy with another story. And if you are not criticizing, I am. I want more RariPie stories.

Spice of Life
Group Contributor

It's an uncommon ship and its also got two of the fandoms least favorite characters. Pinkie is hard to write for and Rarity seems to be one of those love her or hate her kind of characters, depending on how deeply you are capable of looking into her personality.

Technically I meant I wasn't criticizing the lack of activity in the group, not the lack of stories :twilightsheepish:

What do they know, right? :raritywink:

It's pretty inactive. I mean, there's not a whole lot of stories for it either. That and it's pretty unpopular too, I suppose...

Spice of Life
Group Contributor

Obviously nothing since they deny the awesomeness of greatest ship.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7