RariPie 453 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Title says it all. If there was F/F pregnancy magic in Equestria, who would Rarity and Pinkie's foal take after?

Let's look at genetics. As for coat color, a very pale pink seems likely. For eye color, blue eyes seem to be dominate on Rarity's side of the family, and Pinkie has blue eyes too, so their foal would most likely have blue eyes.

As for race, I'm betting on earth pony, because as The Princess Rarity mentioned in the similar thread in the RariJack group, Applejack comes from a long, extensive family of earth ponies, and she may or may not be related to Pinkie, who has quite a few extended family members of her own - most likely all earth ponies - and we don't know about Rarity's extensive family and what races they are, so for now I'm thinking earth pony.

Personality. That's tricky, because a child can pick up traits from family or blossom on their own with a completely different personality. I'm betting on little Ruby (I like that name for a RariPie foal, what do you think?) being artistic and sassy.

Any thoughts?

Act? I say it could cut loose easily (Like Pinkie). But would act like Rarity most of the time.

3158862 I think Pinkie's coloring is recessive. Just take a look at her immediate family. So I'm betting the foal would take after Rarity more-- white pelt, then curly purple or pink mane.

As for personality, I think it would be interesting if two very people-orientedpony-oriented ponies would have a very introverted foal. She may be a little bookish, but not too organized. Quiet, but definitely not shy. She has two mothers with beautiful voices (though Pinkie's could be debatable in-universe), so she'd probably have a singing or performance related cutie mark. I'm betting on theater acting. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3