The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Jeff sat in his chair as he watched mlp. He was watching the Party of One episode when pinkie had her mental breakdown. This send shivers down his spine, "goods thing she's not real". Pinkie heard what he said and looked at the screenwith a menacing grin, oh I'm not real?

"I'm not real, am I?" Pinky said menacingly, "Oh, Ill show him who's real..."

At this Pinkie did what Pinkie does best, that is, destroy any and all laws of physics and science. In layman's terms, the fourth wall broke. Completely. Suddenly Jeff found that his living room looked greatly like Pinkie's. Even down to the talking sack of flour.
Jeff blinked, trying to understand what exactly just happened. Thankfully though, Pinkie was there to kick start his thoughts with, well, a kick. One that sent his chair backwards, and Jeff on his back.
While he tried to recover himself, still not completely sure of his situation, Pinkie pinned him. At this point, he realized that while she was scary on the screen, she was much, much more scary in person.
"Guess what? You know how you love our show?"
Jeff nodded very quickly, not really thinking about it.
"All of it is real. I'm real, Celestia is real, and all the other ponies are real. Your world is fake. The fourth wall didn't cover our world. It covered yours."

There was a moment of silence as Jeff considered this. It was a lot to take in. It could be worse, some still-functioning part of his brain decided.

"But if that's true, then what. . . what exactly does that mean for me?" he inquired. "Did you ponies create my 'fake' world? Am I just a work of fiction for you?"

"E-xactly! Everything you are is a lie. You're not even four-star fiction."

I could have told you that, he thought.

Her grip was starting to hurt. How did she manage to grip with those undefined hooves? And what was this strange feeling that was overcoming him? In spite of the traumatizing words Pinkie was hurling at him, he felt a strange sense of apathy. It almost felt like. . . relief? Moreover, despite Pinkie's fierce expression and his own helplessness, his fear of her was evaporating.

Were her hooves. . . trembling?

For the first time since she had brought him here, Jeff dared to meet her eyes. There was no fire, no rage, and no hatred in them. Her eyes were full of anguish.

"I'm sorry," Jeff heard himself say. He was too numb to remember what he was apologizing for.

Pinkie's expression faltered, cracked, and then broke. She buried her face in his chest and began to sob.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5