Opinions 36 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

So can anypony tell me any strange, scary or just plain wierd legends about FiMfiction, the fandom or the show itself.

It's for a small project I'm working on called Brony Legends.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

527731 Well, what about that guy who critized your fics to no end?

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

527792 You know, I don't remember what his name is clearly, but I think it goes with "Xandlir" or something.

But that's all I can help with since I can't get in the chat anymore.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

527799 I don't think he critisised my fics, all he did was torment and bully me. But he isn't here anymore.... Unless he can go on chat. 0-0

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

527810 That story is worth sharing, after all he's one of the reasons this groups was created. :twilightsheepish:

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

527816 Yeah ummm... I'm kinda uncomfertable talking about that. It's the very reson I'm not as active or writing any fics.

EDIT: This group was actually made for Dragon Emperer Geon as he was looking for a group to state opinions.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

527840 Well I did all I could, good luck finding any stories.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

There's the tale of FiMFiction being a possible target for attack by Anonymous within the next few weeks, but I don't know too much in particular about it.

Friend of mine's part of the group that's apparently going to do it. Claims that all adult content on the Internet should be destroyed no matter the cost. This site contains it, so it must be destroyed, and is a recent large target, though they plan on hitting 4Chan first.

He has an extremist streak about him, anything he's involved in is either extremist or something he believes fanatically in, but we share interests, such as tabletop wargames and politics. Hope I don't lose him as a friend just because I oppose the wholesale destruction of this community due to the three percent of clopfics it contains. (I did indeed do the math.) Had a dicy discussion with him about it earlier, and he says he doesn't want to talk to me right now. Can't understand the logic behind either clopfic writers or these guys, but I'm predisposed to leaving things be and being nice to as many people as possible, not to mention I like this community and do not want to see it disappear.

I'll see if he's cooled off later on.

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

I'm not sure if this counts as something you're looking for, but I think that someone (I forget the name) was posting a "picture" (in parentheses because no picture was actually displayed, it was just a blank comment.) that had some sort of auto-join link in it, so that anyone who viewed the page that it was posted on automatically joined a certain group. It was some sort of group created to insult the fandom, calling us all "faggot, horse-fucker, autists", or something like that. I guess that the Mods. fixed the problem with the auto-join link/"picture"/whatever it was or something. I know that I was surprised when I went to add a story to my Equestrian Centaurs group, and saw that other group on the list of groups that I was a member of.

Flowey
Group Admin

try wheller ^^ he is a good author on this site.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

528162 That was someone affiliated with the GNAA, from what I can tell. They're a trolling organization.
It was, indeed, 'Faggot Horsefucker Autists'.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

528449>>528162 was this guy called meepsheep? I saw the blank comment on Poultron's page. Why would the GNAA target bronies?

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

528595 They're trolls, that's why.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

528609 From what I read on wikipidia, two members of the GNAA were arrested.

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

528449 Personally, I'm not all that familiar with the GNAA.
528595 Yup.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

529206 Me neither, but I do know that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17