Opinions 36 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Flowey
Group Admin

So what do you guys think of this wonderful new feature.

Sweet Tale
Group Admin

I'm glad it's finally being put in place.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

Finailly I have power over all. Muu Ha Ha Ha Ha :pinkiecrazy:

Flowey
Group Admin

463731 same ^^ 463746 OH GOD WHAT HAVE I UNLEASHED

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

463762 You do not truly want to know.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

463762>>465013 I HAVE THE POWER!! HA HA HA HA!! NO ONE CAN STOP ZERG THE ULTIMATE EVIL!!!! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

466051 *Beats with an oversized soggy noodle filled with cream cheese, shaving cream, and salami* :pinkiegasp:I thought that I chained you away where your demented evil and warped sense of humor couldn't hurt anypony anymore, nor see the light of Celestia's sunny day or Luna's moon-lit night. Back! Back to the Pun-kin Patch with yee!:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

466180 *Eats the tube* Omm Nomm Nomm, Tasty. :pinkiecrazy:

Now I have even more power, Celestia shall soon be covered in green slime. ZERG AWAY!!! :pinkiecrazy:

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

466221 Drats! He's getting away, and he's now armed and about to blow chunks. Quickly everypony! Out of the universe while I think up a back-up plan.:pinkiesad2::pinkiesick:

Flowey
Group Admin

466229 I'm so sorry man. I didn't know I really didn't know he would do it.

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

466526 I forgive you, but you and I may want to lay low around Princess Celestia for a while for our parts in getting her slimed. We should probably apologize to her too.

Flowey
Group Admin

467317 Yeah I think we should... I heard Manehatten is nice this time of year

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

467457 Sounds like a plan to me. I've always wanted to see the Statue of Harmony...

Flowey
Group Admin

467791 good cause I found a place for us to hide at till Celestia calm down from my bros rampage

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

467798 Good to know. If she calms down before the wreckage has been completely cleared, we should probably also offer to help clean up the mess. We should definitely offer if she finds us BEFORE she calms down.

Flowey
Group Admin

467806 Yeah we should definatly do that. But till then I was really looking forward to taking up Luna's offer to hide out in her summer home in Manehatten.

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

468017 Oh? Princess Luna's on our side and is willing to hide us?

Flowey
Group Admin

468418 Yeah...She kinda owes me one since I...*couph* Saved her life *couph*

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

468755 That's interesting to know.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

468755>>468913 Suddenly slimer appears and both UCM and him barf all over the castle.

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

473656 What!? Wait, how did he get here?! Did I leave a portal open again... No, that's not it. Hey 468755, do you have a multiversal communicator that we can use to call the Ghostbusters? Mine seems to be on the fritz right now. Also, oh goodie: we'll probably get blamed for this too.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

474024 blaaAaaaaaarrrggggg

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

474184 Oh dear...That is going to be one HAY of a stain to try to get out.:pinkiesick:

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

474186 Zerg and Slimer leave UCMs body leaving him confused.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24