• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40
Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

You know what I hate?

When they say not to have colored text, when they coded it in./

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

Ok....ummm, hello?

306803 You meen the mods right? Also how do you color text. as in a scripting code.

306804 Hi. What do you wanna talk about?

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306805 Dragon's color text topic sounds interesting.
Maybe they left it in because so that we can use it in blog posts.
(^ I would have said that in blue, but because of the RP rule I can't )

306806 RPing is okay here. I won't tell the mods. :twilightsheepish:

306803 Why does it bother you? I wasn't aware that it was such an issue.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306808 Sweet, then let me repost. (When I speak in blue it means that it's a theory )
Maybe they left the color text in because so that we can use it in blog posts.

306810 How do you post in color anyway?

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

306809 To Poultron, apparently it's an issue. He says it doesnt contribute to anything and it's annoying.

well....WHY CODE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306811 highlight the text you want to change color, click the rainbow ball in the site's toolbar up there, select the color and done.

It really makes no sense to me at all what they are doing. They are finding new ways to ban people for more and more stupid shit. Something already in the site? Ban! I talked to poultron, and when I addressed the problem of people freaking out over bans, he said I wasn't paying attention to what he said. I said that it seemed they never gave enough information, and that caused people to think that they would be banned instantly. Its not my fault if these idiots don't give enough info and cause panic amongst the community. The worst part is that they blame the people who panic and not themselves. Sometimes I just wish Wanderer D would take control of the site.

306815 Wonderer D sounds like a nice guy. Poultron and Knighty are nice too, though they are quick to anger. Which scares me.

306814 One thing. I can't do that with the Wii. I don't have acess to a laptop or a computer so I'm stuck having to write all my fics and blogs using the crappy opra browser. What I'm asking for is the script code for coloring text as it's the only way I can do that.

306813 I'm not so sure why people don't like Poultron, he can be a nice guy. But still why would he say that?

306817 People dont like him because he never argues rationally or thoughtfully. He simply believes himself above the opinions of others and thinks that none can argue.

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

306817 I've not a damn clue, but I didnt said I hate him. I just think things could run smoother.

I just not say anything cause I don't want to piss anyone off XD. That is a problem I tend to have since I am socially ackward even on teh internets.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

It's like some of our opinions doesn't matter and they make theirs more important than most people's opinions.

For example: Let's say that I hate shipping and that I own a site. If someone posts something that I don't like on my site I wouldn't ban him/her, in fact I would leave them alone and post as much shipping as they want.

You know what I mean?

306822 Bro! glad to see ya dude! How is everything? Also mom want's you to call her more often.

306824>>306821>>306819 Sorry it took to long, I had to make myself dinner. Anyway back to the topic, that seems a bit unfair to users like us. Why would they do such a thing anyway?

306831 Bro I really don't have her number could you pm it to me ^^

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306831 I guess that some of them don't like the things we do, so they make rules based of what they like/dislike and treat us with ban.

306835 They give us a warning at least though so it's not all bad. Also they are adding in a comment report system, which could be fun as I have a few people I would like to report. *coughxaviarofthailandcough*

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306837 I agree, it's nice of them that they give us a warning at least so it's fair. :twilightsmile:

306839 Any other topic you wish to talk about.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306840 ....hold on let me think.
Anything pony-related will do fine.

306842 ok.....

What would the reactions of the main 6, both princesses, and Chrysalis be when ever they face Cubia from .Hack GU vol.3 Redemption?

Note: Cubia is the anti-existance of all eight epitaphs of twilight. He can summon an endless swarm of gamoras to aid him and he is about twice the size of earths sun.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306843 To quote Spike from the .MOV videos: "Well, we're fucked"

306843.Hack/GU best series ever:pinkiecrazy:

306848 Now why do the mods find RPing annoying? It never was an issue before.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306850 I don't know, I never talked to them before and I don't want to talk to them ever.

306850 It could be because it can be a little creepy at times.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

Back to the moderator subject... Poultron. I can't bring myself to like the guy, for some reason. He doesn't even like fanfiction in general, or so it seems. He moderates the stories, but rarely reads them, as he's told me personally. WandererD and Wlah? Cool guys, they know what they're talking about, and are both respectful and helpful. Knighty... I don't know what to think of him.

307471 knighty is always busy. he made the site.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

307474 Yeah. I've seen him be nice. I've seen him be kind of mean, and I've seen him be cool, but he is indeed the one person who keeps this site open for us to share our works on. We are all indebted to him, at least a little bit.

307475 But why do so many users hate poultron? He can be a nice guy sometimes.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

307478 He can be, but not too often. I always get the impression that he doesn't like moderating the site and that he doesn't really care about the userbase. However, if either were true, he'd quit. So he kind of remains a mystery.

307480 A perfect example of this is this right here.

link

Check out the blog post called I found one and the recent one to see what I mean.

Note: This is my old account, and poultron actually let the guy get away scott free for what he said in the blogs I mentioned.

IncoherentOrange
Group Admin

307488 Not to insult you or anything, but that was one of the absolute worst ideas one could have to deal with the situation. The accounts banned were banned in fairness, I'd dare to say. This Xavier fellow is inexcusable, though. Full justice was not dispensed.

307496 I sent the links to all his nasty comments to wonderer D. Hopefully he would do something, he has been known to reply to his PM's unlike some mods, which is why I respect him as he is the only one that is active on this site most of the times.

DevilsMessiah
Group Admin

The thing I dislike about the text colour, is that A. They put it there, why can't we use it? And B. Who the fuck gets pissed off by the colour orange!? Seriously, why is such a small thing an issue? Are we gonna be hounded about the emoticons too? I mean, I don't use them but...

Besides, In one of the other groups I frequent, we have PSP's, or 'patron saint ponies' as we call them, and all of the users write for themselves in black, and their PSP in whatever colour represents them. I'd miss that if it were gone! It'd take some of the fun away!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40