Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello all! I just joined the group a few seconds ago and I wanted to submit Rcw99's Concerto for a rainy day to the group. It's a story I've always loved, the mood this story gives you is just something to envy. I sincerely believe the author has got to be one of the best writers out there.

The reason I'm really posting this thread though is that... I don't know how this works. Sorry to bother you all, I actually included my own story by mistake in the folders - (which I deleted myself, though it will still appear in the feed) I actually did it twice! Really sorry about that. I know there's a way to include someone else's story to a group, I just don't know how... :fluttercry:

5468758 Look at the page of the story you want to post. At the bottom of it should be three buttons. Click the middle one(This button will show you a list of groups you have joined.), then look up the group you want to post it in. Once you have found the group, click it and it will show the folders, after that just click the folder you want to post it in

5469371 Thank you... it's that icon with three people in it. I'm so embarassed :twilightsmile:

5470756 It's okay. It took me awhile to figure how all the things out around as well.

5470970 What's funny is that, I've been here since 2013.

Three years passed before i figured out how to do that.

granted I've been gone from the site for the last two years, but still.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5