Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Periphery
Group Admin

Does everyone get notifications when a story is added here, or is it just the admins? This is the first group I've been in, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

When we first decided to organize the folders based on the number of views a story has, I assumed it would be easy to simply change a story's location within the group. But since apparently the only way to change the folder a story is in is by removing then resubmitting it, that's a new notification every time a story moves up a level. I realize that could get rather annoying if that happens for every member, but it's fine if it's just the admin level.

Should we rethink our folder system?

sgtnolisten
Group Contributor

I get em every time. But that's okay as it means that the new members get to see stories they might have missed if they hadn't been looking for them at the time. Drums up more attention in my eyes.

So I say keep the folders! Besides, it feels more of an achievement when I can physically see how well my story is doing for views when I have a level to base it off of.:rainbowdetermined2:

keep it as it is. I'm always looking for something new to read and gettin' a notice about a story here is in my eyes basically someone saying: "this story is good, read it"

Periphery
Group Admin

Okay, I guess I was worrying needlessly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4