Twishy 1,123 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Yeah, Just Say It! has Chapter 2 ready and rearing to go, but my one editor isn't getting back to me. Anyone want to help?

Well, if you send me a link or copy, I can probably have something done by tomorrow morning. Let me just catch up on your first chapter tonight, then I'll be happy to do a preread and minor edits if you'd like.

I can't guarantee quality rewrites for other people's work, but I can throw a few suggestions as needed.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Thank you. Really, I don't think there'll be too many spelling or grammar errors personally, I just really need a second opinion before I'm comfortable with posting. Excluding the first chapter, which was indeed posted with no editing and little backtracking at midnight.
On a side note, never write while tired. You have no idea what the fuck might come out of it.

I'd love to, but if you think having another editor would be too much, that's fine.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

In all honesty, more editors is usually better in my opinion. Allows you to see the story from multiple different lights rather than just one or two points from the author and the single editor.
I'll send you the info in a bit, Flutters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5