Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Author of MADness here just asking you guys and gals what you think of a SpiLight stories based on this clip... :pinkiehappy:

Imagine: Spike as Shinji Ikari :moustache:
Twilight as Asuka :twilightblush:
So what do you think? Do you see a story or what?

I love it.

Who would be Rei?

Riz

2841557 Fluttershy ?

Hmm.... No I don't think so.

It would have to be someone with feelings towards Spike and have a bit of an assertive attitude.

Fluttershy may have feeling for Spike, however she has little to no 'back bone'.

2841518 I think Rei could be Sweetie Belle or Rarity. A jealous Twilight would be pretty funny, if it's done right. Though, I personally hope for Sweetie Belle.

The problem is finding someone that will fit Reis personality as best a possible.

Sweetie Bell is to sweet and cheerful to be Rei. Applejack is come from a huge family, cheerful, has social skills and a personality.

Rainbow Dash may be able to fit as Rei. Rainbow Dash (so far) doesn't have a family, mostly alone, loyalty implies that she would be the first to defend Equestria from any force at any cost. Her attitude comes very close to matching the Rei in the video above and her history is unknown to all.

If you have any other idea's for Rei, post them.

2845134 Yeah, but if we're just going off that clip, Rei wasn't acting at all like her normal self.

2841974 Believe me even I have no idea who could be the Rei in this story but I'm still thinking which on sync best.....

2845344 It's the alternate reality of Neon Genesis Evangelion my fav anime and it is also the "scene" from a manga named Angelic days....

2851058 I can say ...:derpyderp2:...yes.:pinkiehappy:.. she seems jealous about it.... :twilightsmile:

2851372 In the original Evangelion it is very complicated (seriously) but in the Angelic Days manga they do......

2875996 I'm still reading that!!! I really don't much time here in the net I need to share it thought.. Still I do have to admit that the manga Angelic days are awesome.....

2884671 I do know..:trixieshiftright:..... it was sweet and dramatic on a cool level..:pinkiehappy:.. and I do want to see best friends became couples like the manga...........:yay:

2841557 Do you have any suggestion? :scootangel:

Well that depends, would you like the happy and energetic Rei from the video clip or the emotionless drone from the original series?

The first name that come to mind would be Scootaloo.

She's happy, energetic and has little to no evidence of a family.

Rainbow Dash is in the same boat as Scootaloo, if you would prefer her instead.

I feel like Twilight could be like Rei (hmmm...perhaps not).

Auska can be ether Gilda, Rainbow or Dash (maybe Twilight).

3067697 Asuka does act like Dash more in the video than Twilight... you do have a point.....

3068386 About Asuka being more like Dash than Twilight....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29