Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

When I saw these three images I was wondering. Will Spike let him self be kill so Twilight can still live? And I think he would. He cares a lot for her and his greatest fear is her sending him way. What do you guys think?

I say yes he would. I think that if it came down to it being truly necessary he wold do it for any of the ones he cares about, especially Twilight. He's just that kind of guy.

3868360 Definitely. I can honestly say he would. Just the same as any of the mane 6 would for him or one another.

3868360 I don't think Spike has ever been in a position in which he has seen Twilight in peril other than the crystal tower, the plunder seeds and Tirek. If he had been in a situation in which Twilight was in trouble, no one to come to her aid then he would intervene, even if he knew he had no chance of surviving.
First he will think "I will die", then his next thought will be only of Twilight, from the beginning to that moment. After what hat feels like eternity to him and only a few moments in reality, he makes he choice.

3868464 I can't see your image

3868360 I'm not really sure but I know what thing it will make a good story if it is......

3868723 if you are going to make a story of this situation.

3868785 Maybe I do have an idea unfortunately its a rule 63 one

3868933 you can change it to the regular characters from the show. But I would still like to see your idea even if it is rule36

3868967 I'll think about maybe I'll make the story after I finished Deep Depression and fixed the grammar in Dragon Undefeated..

3868970 I would be happily be the proof read of the story if you need one just PM me the story when you are done with it.

3868984 wow really thanks but as you see I can well not for now because I'm stuck with my phone but I'll send them once I fixed my computer and oh thanks man I gladly appreciate your kindness and generosity

3868360 I see do see that Spike would sacrifice his life for Twilight but I also see Twilight doing the something for Spike as well

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14