Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, what other ships for Spike and Twilight do you like?
Personally, I'm in favor of pretty much every single Spike ship besides Sparity. I mean literally every one from SpikePie to SpikeLuna. Why? Because it's not Sparity! :trollestia: Honestly, anything not Sparity is just a nice change of scenery.
As for Twilight, I really don't like her with anyone other than Spike. Well... Maybe I like (and I know a few of you will hate me for this) Rarlight. Trust me, I have a logical explanation. You see, I love SpikeBelle, therefore, Rarlight takes care of two birds with one stone. So I don't really like the ship for the ship itself; I like how it can force a ship I do like. A side ship really... But it is a little interesting.
Other than that, I really don't like Twilight shipped with anyone. Especially Big Mac, Dash, Shining, and Flash. *shudders*

3123791 Any female with Spike that isn't Apple Bloom is okay with me. :moustache:

For Twilight, it's Celestia, Luna, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Cadance, and her brother. :twilightblush:

3123811 I'm okay with AB. :moustache:

Okay, I'm not totally against those ships.

and her brother.

... God damn it. :facehoof:

3123791 I kind of share the same opinion I can tolerate Spike being shipped with anyone other than Rarity, Twilight however I don't like being shipped with any other than Spike, Specifically with any of the mane 6, Trixie, Cadence or Celestia and of course Flash gary stu Sentry. I can somewhat stomach her shipped with Luna If the story and plot(hah!:rainbowlaugh:) are good enough.

3125407 its not that I tolerate it, I actually like those ships. Spike with any of the cmc and mane six (minus Rarity) is a fun change.

As for Twiluna, I'm actually pretty neutral.

FlutterSpike, Celestispike, Lunspike, Sweetiespike, Scootspike, applebloomspike, (Anything else involving spike that's not mentioned here, other than malexspike).

In that order.

I'm also ok with ANY Spike Shippings that
ISN'T with Applebloom :moustache:
I hate SpikeBloom with a burning passion!

For me:

Spike:
SpikeBelle :moustache::heart::unsuresweetie:
SpiLight :moustache::heart::twilightblush:
SpikeShy :moustache::heart::yay:
SpikePie :moustache::heart::pinkiehappy:
SpikeJack :moustache::heart::ajsmug:
and
SpikeDash :moustache::heart::rainbowdetermined2:

In that order :twilightsheepish:
I'm ok with Spike and Rarity nowadays but the reason why I don't ship is that I think Rarity would prefer fancier (and older!) guys really and it's obvious that she'll reject him but anything is possible….

Twilight on the other hand..........
I honestly don't ship Twilight with anyone but I only ship her in SpiLight
But the ONLY Twilight shipping I ship besides SpiLight is
DoctorTwilight
(Deal with it DoctorDerpy fans)

I would be hated for this and not being open minded but...no one.
I simply can't make either one be with somepony else. :twilightoops:
Imagine Spike assisting in library when Twilight is all lovely-dovely with some dude? Bleh...:pinkiesick:
Imagine Twilight doing her job when Spike is visited by his marefriend and they are all lovely-dovely? more bleh...:pinkiesick:

Besides shipping only one means another gets short end of the stick. Yay Spike is with Sweetie Belle, now I can ship Twilight with...*silence followed by imaginary vision of her growing old and forever alone*

Well shipping is for fun and the show is
"Friendship is Magic"
not
"Romance is Magic"
Besides, Twilight is a bit anti-social remember? Plus, I'm sure Twilight or the other mane six don't need coltfriends to be happy and I'm sure the show will most likely put Twilight with Flash (Sadly :flutterrage:)
Again, Twilight and the other mane six don't need romance to be happy and they're friends who have each other.
Besides, what's wrong pairing Spike up with Sweetie Belle? It would add a huge twist to MLP:FIM consdiering she's Rarity's little sister XD
Again shipping is for fun really and it's ok and alright to not be open-minded but still I'm just saying

I'm sure the show will most likely put Twilight with Flash

Oh, I wouldn't be worried about this, with all the hate for Ass Entry the movie is made not-canon which further proves the fact that Twilight didn't acknowledge Ass Entry when he had a brief cameo in this season :twilightsmile:

And true, romance never is something that is a "must be" in order to attain happiness. As you said, shipping is for fun but while I do not have anything about other ships I personally can't ship Spike and Twilight any other way... I guess they just complete each other too well in my eyes. :rainbowhuh:
I only hope we don't get any official ships in the whole show...only hints of possible shipping which build up fandom and propel artists to create stuff like fanfics or fanart :moustache:

well ... i ship twilght x discord too :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13