The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Hi there this is just a spinoff of Sneaky Breeze's Original The Gangs Of Hoofington. If you don't know what that is go check it out, its with all the other threads. The only difference is that this one has zombponies. Also before any of you can go, oh you can't do that It's Sneaky's, its ok with him go ask him yourself and while your at it check out the original. Ok down to business you are a survivor who was not infected with the new zombpony virus. Now you and possibly others must come together to fend off the zombie horde. Now then time for the OC format.

Name:

Race:

Physical Description:

Backstory:

Weapons/Skills:

Relationship Status:

Dreams:

Fears:

Now then I wish you luck as you walk the streets of Hoofington as the zombponies stalk you and your friends.

D>>2792343 do i need to put all of that down? also what should i use to indicate how good at certain things my character is?

no you don't have to put all that down but you can put the basics and how good your character is. Hem I guess depends on what you are talking about morality power if its power just don't make him or her OP.

I'll create my own OC as an example.

Name:Professor Beaker

Race:Earth Pony

Physical Description: Professor Beaker is a brown pony with a black mane, red eyes with a scar over his left eye lid, and a cutie mark that resembles DNA popping out of a heated beaker.

BackStory: Professor Beaker is a graduate of the Gifted Ponies Academy, a academy that picks out gifted ponies to help others around the world of Equestria. Sadly though he was kidnapped by an organization that wanted to create a biological super virus to take over the world but their plan back fired Professor Beaker escaped and traveled to Hoofington to try and get away from the infection. Soon though the disease began to spread like wild fire and engulfed nearly half of Hoofington. Now its up to him to find survivors and come up with a cure for the disease.

Weapons/Skills: Professor Beaker carries with him nothing more but a pistol and a nicely sharpened knife. His skills are being incredibly smart and good at working under pressure.

Relationship Status: He never really got down to it.

Dreams: To find a cure to the disease.

Fears: Dying by the very monsters he had a hoof in creating.

2793016 ok here goes
name:raincheck
species pegesi
physical description: his coloration and lack of cutie mark make him near invisible over clear sky or calm sea
backstory:raincheck never really stood out to anypony but the ones that did notice him quickly befriended him upon learning how it can helo to have a "eye in the bins"
Weapons/skills: as a security guard he has a nightstick and pistol in addition he keeps a pare of bronze horseshoes on hand if things get harry he pretty much is a expert of stealth and a master of unlocking but he cannot for the life of him fly in a straight line
dreams:to be more than just a average background pony to do something worth something
fears:that his family heirloom(a set of pre-equestria wing blades) will be stolen,that everyone is already dead,that he might fail somepony who needs him,rubber chickens,and dying a (word that I'm going to replace with a picture of fluttershy):yay:

2793227 and the last part is why there is no relationship status!

2793234 Ok, Welcome to the Zombie apocalypse coming soon.

2793857 i have a question since fluttershy is a tree is she immune?

2794172 Where would you get the idea that she's a tree. She's a Pegasus.

2794256 it's a thing i saw on youtube. That and slendershy.

2794287 Umm lets just keep her as a Pegasus and she can get infected, she doesn't have to get infected but no she's not immune.

2794309 ...you do realize that if she is infected then she's a witch class infected right i think i'd rather take on nemesis than flutterwitch!!!

2794338 Are you mixing left for dead with resident evil with mlp?

Listen your oc and fluttershy can be shipped together in this RP but you have to RP both, unless you you find someone to RP Fluttershy alright.

2794343 i actually see the special zombies in left for dead as something of a prestige zombie and use them as infected categories like nemesis would be a stage 3 tank class zombie you get it?

2794368 Listen it will regular zombies until we get to a point like that ok.

2794364 i wasn't going to put fluttershy in i was just curious besides one timid pegasus is gonna be hard enough to do sides who in there right mind would want to put fluttershy in this mess!?! i just asked cause she's my second favorite character and i was concerned i mean this isn't a isolated incedent!

2794382 ok i got ya so more walking dead than left for dead got it thanks!

2794398 Well actually it kind of is isolated in Hoofington.

2794414 really *scratches chin* most interesting.

Well it is a spinoff.

(Can I just use he six from last time?)

Of course but can you more precise on which ones speaking instead of just giving them all different colors.

I think jy character would be even more powerful inthis than in the gangs one, because if I can summon demons from the depths of hell, it should be fairly easy for me to control dead corpses

Ok then make a new oc.

2796433 Will your changelings be in disguise?

2799648 hey boss just fishing for a update when we start?

2814610 When we get more OCs which at this rate probably never unless you recruit some people.

2816245 what if i puppeteer a second character?

2817657 cool give me a little while to come up with something (i tend to play characters as poles of each other.)

I think I might start it today and hopefully more people shall gain interest.

Name: Winter Snow

Race:unicorn

Desc: light grey coat, with a white mane and tail,'and crimson eyes.

Bio: raised into a military family, Winter was inducted into the military at age 10, quickly mastering combat magic and weaponry and becoming a star student at the military academy. Graduated 1 year ago, and became captain in the NLR as a marine.

Weapons/skills: armed with a grey military uniform and vest, vest ejects wo compact assault rifles, ammo has glowing blue magic on it to appear to be lasers. Has a combat knife and a glock 18 sidearm, with a basic firstaid kit and three frag grenades. Is experienced in stealth, firearmz, melee combat, vehicles, and technology, as well as disguise.

Relationship status: single (reason: others to afraid to make a move)

Dreams: to become supreme commander of the military

Fears: to fail her superior officers, especially princess Luna

I'll list their colors at the start. I'm pretty consistent with the colors anyways.)

Ok thanks for your update.

(Certainly. Lemme know when we have enough players.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39