Unique Transformation 1,109 members · 522 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Oh, um, hi there. I, er, wanted to join this group because it seems fun and has a lot of interesting stories that I'm interested in reading. I was wondering though, if I wanted to add my own story to this group, does it have to be part of Rust's universe or is that only optional? It features human to baby dragon transformation, so it fits the group's theme, but I don't want to force it into another universe just cause I have to. The most I could do would be something with Trixie and if I resort to that then I'll feel like I'm half-flanking it. I might just stay a member and watch the stories come in if that's the case...oh, um, t-thank you for your time :fluttershyouch:

It doesnt have to be apart of the Chessverse(that's Rust's universe) it's just that a lot of fiction posted here come from there. You do not have to be in any specific as long as it is a unique transformation thingy...

Ok thanks! Hehe, although 'human to dragon transformation; is starting to get to the point where you have to ask yourself whether its unique or not :rainbowlaugh:

What if my story doesn't start with the transformation but it happens later?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4