Equestrian Saiyans 670 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hi, I'm new here and I'm writing a sayain Oc story and I want to give them power up forms but NO SUPER series forms. SO,What forms should they have? I allow any forms that a sayain can achieve including Beserker Sayain and the forms from GT.(I DON'T CARE THE CANNONICTY OF GT DON'T TURN THIS INTO A SQUABBLE OVER HOW CANON IT IS!!!) Sorry I tried to ask this in the anime crossovers group but that became not the actual question.
...Anyway The character will have 3 forms (Plus one custom one that I will explain if you ask.)

So please tell me what forms the character should have.
Options: SSJ 1-4
Controllable Oozaru,
Controllable Golden Oozaru,
LSSJ(Broly/Kale sayain form)
Thank you

P.S. Seriously do not make this a debate on whats canon or not as long as the form is in a DBZ series it is allowed for this character including Beserker sayain .

I wooud say having the legndary form would be cool but it would be mroe fun to merge it with SSJ1-4

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

Or you could not do it that way at all and actually make your character earn the forms. Instead of being OP for no reason.

Super Saiyan, and have him work for the rest. Legendary forms are one of thouse "super serious" forms. Basicly, here is what is acepted without being a marry sue:

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Grade 2 and 3 (Super Vegeta and Super Trunks) Super Saiyan 2.

Forms that will make you a marry sue:

Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Blue or Rosé), SSGSS Evolved, Ultra Insinct -Sign- and Masterd, Legendary/Beserker Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Rage.

Basicly, anything below Super Saiyan 3 is okay to start off with since Califler pretty much ruined the emotional limit for Super Saiyan with her poorly writen character bs.

*Talks about how GT is not cannon*

I am making it so that all forms are earned and not all within the same part of the series. Right now the character is in the equivalent of dragon ball. They will get any 1 form at the very end of the first saga they are in.

Maybe wait a couple sagas before you do that. Goku wasent a Super Saiyan during the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.

Basically the current set up is
Pillars Saga (First wish on the Dragonballs being the main objective)
Discord Saga(Helping overthrow Discord as the final goal)
Two Sisters Saga(Ending with the sealing of NMM)
Possible intermediate saga???
Harmony Saga(The return of NMM basically S1-2 timeline wise)
Empire Saga(Changeling attack, and the return of Sombra)
Tirek Saga
Map Saga(Harmony map quests)
and others to be thought of. Would you point out what you think would be a good saga for the transformations you would recommend?

I would say Changelings or Sombra would be a good point for the first form and Grade 2 and 3 if you want, and he goes Super Saiyan 2 during Tirek.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10