Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 501 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 501
Boyzilla
Group Admin

Chris grabbed some snow and formed a snow ball. "I haven't felt real snow in four years. But I'm sure my aim hasn't quite become slobby!" He shouted, throwing a snow ball right at Past Raze which hit his face.

(Alright guys, we gotta stop for now. I have things of my own to do. Even if I really enjoyed this RP. Can't wait till tommarrow!)

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

"Hey! I'll get you!" Past Raze dragged up more snow and began to throw snowballs back at Chris.

'Him too?! They're both childish.' Future Raze thought to himself.

Comment posted by MidnightTwister deleted Jun 24th, 2013
Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

"Shouldn't we be watching out for anything?! Stop acting like children!" Future Raze yelled over the snowball war that Past Raze had started with Chris.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1163582 1161219

Knocking over their snowmen, the two twins built a small snow wall surronding them and then grabbed more snow off the ground and started tossing snow balls at Kiryu, which melted on touch.

"Oh no fair! Your sun form melts the snowball!" Ken yelled.

Kira jumped over her small snow wall and ran up to Future Raze, and tugged his leggings to get his attention. "Future Uncle Razey, can you join me and Ken on our snow team! We can win against daddy and your past self by throwing lots and lots of snowballs with you helping!"

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

Future Raze looked down at the wide eyes staring back at him, 'Mission to win or this?'

Future Raze decided against the mission. It could wait, "I suppose that I can help you win against my pathetic self and Chris."

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Kira cheered, yelling joyfully "Yay! Daddy won't stand a chance against all of us!" She grabbed Future Raze's hand and 'pulled' him toward the small fortified snow wall that both twins had built moments ago.

Ken threw a snowball at his father, Chris turned to see his son, and his daugther leading Future Raze to a snow 'fort'. "Uh, Raze" He said to the Past Raze, "It seems we have a team against us!" Chris continued.

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

"I had no idea that Future me would ever do this! Let's get some post fighting revenge!" Past Raze said as he began to stack up snow balls.

Future Raze had learned telekinesis in his time and began to stack large snow balls at a factory producing rate. 'Just because I'm playing doesn't mean that I'm playing fair.'

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1163783 1160287 1161230

Ken placed his foot on the top of the snow wall, and proclaimed loudly to everyone. "Mwahaha! I, Evil Snow Overlord King Ken! Along with my sister, Princess Ice Queen Kira, and General Future Raze of Awesome! Here by claim this snow field as our land! Everyone better surrender or we will throw snowballs from the stack that my general has made! And if you don't, Show them no mercy General! Mwahahha!"

Kira giggled and yelled. "Yeah, let them have it sensei!"

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

Past Raze laughed, "We'll never give in! Prepare to be destroyed by mountains of snow!" he then turned to Chris.

"How many snow balls do we have now?"

"Too late!" Future Raze lifted 20 huge balls of snow and then launched them with Telekinesis upon the two Saiyans that were then buried alive under a mountain of snow.

Past Raze's head popped up first, "How ironic..."

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Zed Take Over

Zed ran over and dug the two saiyans out of the mountain of snow. "Hurry!" He yelled. "We must strike back at them with two fold as much snow!" He said, starting to make the mountain of snow into a fortified wall.

Chris looked to Past Raze, "He's correct! Raze we must prepare counter measures against the Evil Snow Empire!"

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

"Aren't we taking this too far? I mean, the other me has already got a whole lot of snow balls..." Past Raze said as he broke out of the snow.

"Escaped only to take another dive! That is the fate of my opponents." Future Raze then fired several more rows of snow balls.

Past Raze grinnned, "Haaaaaaa!" he fired several ki blasts at the snow. The snow exploded in midair.

Future Raze's anger burst out, "That's ridiculous! How come Ki is usable!?"

"You're firing snow balls with psychic powers!" Past Raze retorted.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Ken and Kira laughed, having too much fun to notice the arguement between the Razes. They then had a pile of snowballs and started barraging Past Raze, their Father, and Zed with tons of snowballs. It was as if they were launching them out of a machine gun as they used their hands AND tails, to throw the snowballs with.

Chris saw the volley of snowballs coming at them. "Incoming!"

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

Future Raze smirked at Past Raze being hit by snow balls, 'Serves him right.'

Past Raze hit the ground and was on his back in seconds, "So unfair!"

Since Kiryu was still in his sun form, the snow melted around him
In annoyance, Kiryu sat down and started playing with his fire

Boyzilla
Group Admin

"Kiryu!" Ken yelled. "Come join us! The sun is in the sky so you don't have to worry!" The hybrid child said to the older ten year old saiyan.

Zed Take Over

Zed helped Raze up, "All is fair in love and war." He quoted.

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1164428 1164247

"Well, thanks for the help anyway. But we have a problem. Why is the room changing?" Past Raze asked Zed.

Future Raze turned to look at the area around them, 'It is changing!'

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1164437 1164247 1161230

(Dang Roarin, you forced me to speed up the event. Oh well.)

Narrative

The room wasn't neccessary changing, but it was altering somewhat as it started to snow furiously into a minor blizzard. This caught everyone not wearing gear that could keep them warm by surpise. The snow was ice cold, which was bad for those unprepared. At the lake, a red glow shone through the ice. Before a voice was heard, robotic in nature.

"Activating Systems, Scanning nearby organic lifeforms... Lifeforms detected, Both Saiyan and Human in origin... Hybrid crossbread detected amount of two... Mission: Destroy all lifeforms."

The ice cracked opened, a enormous robotic hand came forth and then drove downward into the dirt around the lake, pulling the rest of its metallic horrid body out of the ice. The thing huge, with strange weaponery never seen before by anyone here. Without any Ki energy to sense, the enemy strength is unknown. But by the looks of the robot, it was technologically more advanced then anything from even Raze and Chris's universe.

Kiryu instantly took notice of the giant robot, his flames starting to burn furiously
Kiryu: Great, it's made of metal...

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1164512 1164437

"Wow, it's hu--- brrr!" Ken started shivering in the cold. Kira then also started shivering, both not used to the coldness that the blizzard brought.

"U-uncle R-r-raze, it's c-cold!" Kira chattered out, her teeth chattering in the cold air.

Chris got up and looked through the minor blizzard at the robot. Then looked at the shivering twins. "Raze, be careful. We don't know how strong this metallic construction is. It could be like the androids and be very powerful, now just because I said it could be like them, doesn't neccessary mean it's weaker, it could be even stronger. Also, we have a situation as the freezing air can wear the kiddos down."

Chris looked at Kiryu. "Perhaps Kiryu's sun form can help."

Kiryu walked close to Ken and Kira
Kiryu: Don't suppose any of you have marshmallows?
Kiryu lightly laughed at his own joke

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1164583 1164512

Future Raze noticed the freezing Twins and he brought out his Ki. It advanced around the entire group and shielded them from the weather, "Anyone can take a step out of this barrier and fight that walking trash can if they want, but I'm going to stay here."

Past Raze saw the gray barrier around them, "I can't use a barrier like this. This is pretty nice."

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1164598 1164595

"Scanning origin of barrier... Target Species: Saiyan, Tier 3 Power Level. Proceeding with instructions from command."

The coils from the robot shot forward five times faster than sound, and striked the barrier, not disinteragating, the coils ends opened up. And then suddenly massive amounts of Ki energy was sucked into the coils from the barrier, causing it to collapse. Then the coils used Future Raze's own Ki against him as it then shot forward beams of Ki waves.

Chris eyes widened. "Scatter!" He yelled. The twins did so, grabbing Zed and Echo and moving them out of the way. Chris pulled Author out of the way as the beams of what used to be Future Raze's Ki barrier came forward to blast the area.

Kiryu hadn't paid attention and stayed in the same spot
Kiryu: Huh?
Turning around Kiryu noticed the beams of ki too late, and had only time to guard himself from the energy wave
*BOOM!*
Once the attack had hit Kiryu wasted no time in joining up with the others
Except he was now covered in cuts and bruises and his orange gii top was completely gone, only his slightly torn blue sleeved undershirt and orange gii pants with the blue cloth in his waist holding them in place remained

1164622 Cloud dodged before cupping his hands and pulling them back to his waist.

"Kamehame," Cloud chanted before he thrust his hands forward yelling "HA!"

The energy wave hit the metallic monstrosity, barely leaving a dent.

"Dammit!" Cloud muttered.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1164795 1164677 1164598

"Technique classed: Kamehameha Wave, Origin: Saiyan Hybrid with Species unknown. Searching for plausable battery... Two targets found. One Hybrid, Male, Saiyan/Human. Other, previous Tier 3 Saiyan. Commence with draining operation."

The robotic machine launched forward many coils of Ki draining wires at both Ken and Future Raze. With another metal arm, a hole appeared in it's palm that shot forward a wave of blue plasma energy at Cloud.

Chris yelled at Cloud. "Cloud, do not let that touch you! It would burn right through you!"

Kiryu: Ken!
Kiryu flew towards to Ken's direction and pushed him out of the way
Kiryu: You gotta be more careful Ken... *huff*

1164834 Upon hearing this, Cloud dodged, earning a burn mark from the plasma.

"Damn that stings. Thanks for the warning Chris!" Cloud said.

'How the hell can we beat this thing?! Wait I know! It might just work!'

Cloud flew high into the air, his hands above his head.

"Guys, I'm going to try a Spirit Bomb!" Cloud announced.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Chris heard this but realizing that in this strange dimension, their was only one small area of life and that being the mansion. He knew it wouldn't work. "Cloud it won't work! This strange dimension have little to no life for you to use! It has less life than Planet Namak did when Goku used it against Frieza!"

Ken breathed heavily. "Thanks Kiryu *huff* Almost had me!" He replied.

Kira flew up to them both. "What are we going to do! I can't do anything at all, I'm not strong enough!"

1164862 1164878
Kiryu looked at Kira, he just sensed and Idea blooming in his head
Kiryu: Kira...
Kiryu grabbed Kira's hand
Kiryu: Since your brother is allready strong, I need to be inside you...
(Do try to make a joke about the last line)

1164878 "Grr, well do you have any ideas on how to beat this thing?!" Cloud asked, getting out of his stance and flying up to the robot, hitting it with a strong punch. He backed away a few meters and transformed into a Super Saiyan 2.

1164904 "That's what she said!" Midnight Twister said, coming out of the snow and flying up to the robot, swinging his sword.

"Sorry I'm late to the party! This thing knocked me out!"

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Kira was... well... Uh... Can't really descibe it.

"I-I need an adult?" Kira just said, flabbergasted.

"W-what?" Ken also said.

"Grr." Chris said, gritting his teeth as he tried to think of a plan.

The robot's coils flew upward heading toward a new powerful source of energy, Cloud himself. While a few holes of guns opened up at it's legs, firing at Midnight with red laser bolts.

Kiryu: I am an adult... well not really, but this technique will fuse our energies, although it wont multiply them, just combine them
Kiryu gave a smile with a little squee noise

1164941 Cloud flew away from the coils, a possible idea sparking.

"What if we gave it too much energy?! Remember when Goku and Vegeta fought Cooler; they kept giving him energy, too much for him to handle!" Cloud said to Chris. Meanwhile, Midnight had narrowly dodged the lasers that were fired at him.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

"That might work, but we don't know that reserves it has! That has to be some other way!" Chris yelled toward Cloud. He then turned to Past Raze. "You have to help them Raze. We can do this without you."

"Fuse? But... Is it even possible to do it with me? I mean... I'm a girl, your a boy, who says the fusion works on opposite genders!?" Kira said worriedly.

1165027 'How the hell can we beat this guy! Kiryu mentioned that Fusion he did with Majin Kiryu, that could work! Guess I'll just have to distract this thing!'

"Hey Metal-Head! You can't catch me you factory recall!" Cloud taunted.

Kiryu: You worry too much Kira, all you will have from me is my power and techniques, nothing else
Kiryu gave a small laugh, but then he started thinking
Kiryu: Altough I wonder how a real fusion between opposite genders would be like... wow, getting off track, so Kira, are you willing to do this?

Boyzilla
Group Admin

"Taunt useless, accessing stolen Ki energy... Fireing paralyzing rays."

The robot moved from the lake to the ground by launching various rockets, then landed on the dirt. It's head shot upward, and yellow streams of lightning energy shot forward from its eyes toward Cloud at breakneck speeds. Aiming to disable the super saiyan 2 from moving.

"Alright Kiryu, I'm ready!" Kira said, determined.

Kiryu: Awesome, just stay still
Kiryu turned back into his normal self, he then closed his eyes
At that moment Kiryu's body turned completely white and transformed into what looked like a ghost
Kiryu: Now, since you don't know this technique, our power won't multiply, but we'll still be really strong, and don't worry, you'll keep your body
Kiryu floated around Kira until he phased into her body, Kira glowed for a split second, the fusion was complete

1165091 Midnight Twister saw this and flew in front of Cloud instinctively. The rays hit the Pegasus, making him fall to the ground.

"Midnight!!" Cloud yelled, watching his friend fall to the ground unconscious.

"You'll pay for that you... You... BASTARD!!!" Cloud yelled, his golden aura and hair turning midnight-black. His irises then turned blood-red, filled with absolute rage. He let out a vicious growl before teleporting in front of the robot's face, punching it in the forehead. This single punch pushed the robot back wards by about ten meters, a rather large dent in its head.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Kira held her chest for a second as the light of Kiryu went into her, after glowing and disapaiting, Kira felt her powerful level had increased dramatically.

'What... I feel so much stronger! Like I'm not a burden, I can help, I won't be the one behind everyone!' She thought, clenching her fist in sheer determination. She flew up to the sky, an aura of white Ki enveloped around her.

"S-sis? Kiryu? Your power is much stronger!" Ken said, transforming into his super saiyan state and flying next to the Fused Kira.

"Yeah! And with Kiryu in me, I can finally help out fight against that robot!" Kira yelled.

The robot stumbled backward, in a reaction it shot forward more coils at the transformed Cloud, and also, it detected a new energy. "Subject Energy increased, Tier 2.8 Power Level. Another subject energy increased. Species: Hybrid Human/Saiyan, Tier 1.2 Power Level, RARE SAIYAN GENDER: Female. Another energy detected within female, Solar Energy along with Magical energy."

"Command: Capture Female for analysis, absorb energy from 2.8 energy source." The robot then SPLIT IN TWO, metallic pieces shifted and within a few minutes it turned into two smaller but still quite large robots. One robot went toward Cloud, shooting yellow lightning from his eyes at the transformed strange hybrid. Another robot went toward the two twins flying in the air.

Kiryu: Head's up!
(Remember only Kira can hear Kiryu)

1165208 Cloud dodged the rays with relative ease. He then proceeded to fly towards the robot. When he was about six meters away from it, he turned and flew towards its right arm. He prepared a kick, quickly diving into the part that connected the arm to the shoulder. With the amount of force from the kick, he was able to tear its arm off. Cloud quickly flew towards the ground, his back facing the robot momentarily before he turned around. He proceeded to charge a Kamehameha, but instead of it being blue, it was black and emitted red electricity.

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!" Cloud chanted, the energy wave bursting from his hands. The Kamehameha was actually quite large, large enough to devour the robot's foot, all the way up to its ankles.

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1165127 1165136 1165208

Future Raze moved out of the way of the metallic appendages and then flew up into the air, 'That damn thing isn't faster than me!' He began to get closer to the machine while dodging all of it's attacks.

Past Raze transformed into his Full Power Super Saiyan and charged forward, "We have to destroy this thing really fast or we'll have our energy taken!"

Boyzilla
Group Admin

The robot charged foward at the two twin hybrids. Ken and Kira scattered to both sides, but the robot changed course aiming at the young girl. It clenched it's robotic fist and thrust its arm forward in attempt to knock Kira out. But Kira, with her newfound strength, landed upon it's arm, and in her right palm of her hand formed a swirling orb of energy of condensed spinning Ki.

"SWIRLING SPHERE!" She yelled the technique, smashing it right into the robot's face.

From behind the robot Ken appeared in Kaioken form, Kira jumped up from the robot as Ken yelled his technique.

"Flash Cannon!" Kira's brother yelled the technique taught to them by Raze. The technique blasted the robot to the snowy ground below, but not before coils erupted from the robot's body mid air and attached themselves to Kira's legs, pulling her down.

'Oh no! What do I do now!?' She screamed in thought.

The robot legs and waist were devoured in the kamehameha wave, it short circuted and then said.

"Activating Self Destruct Sequence in T-minus Ten seconds... Nine... Eight... "

Kiryu: The robot thinks he's stronger than you, prove him wrong!

1165318 "Oh NO you don't!!" Cloud said with malice. He proceeded to raise is left hand into the air, a medium sized orb of Ki forming. It was blackish-blue and rapidly decreased in size; Cloud was condensing the energy. When he was done, he threw it. It flew straight towards the robot, disappearing inside the monster when it made contact. The robot began to glow blue before imploding. Cloud smirked at his victory before his black aura dissipated. And his irises then turned to their natural black color. After this happened, he fell forward, unconscious.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1165339 1165317 1165287

The robot crashed into the ground, but was still mostly intact. Pulling Kira onto it the coils then wrapped around the little girl's arms, then she felt it.

Her energy was being stolen from her at a incrediable rate, she pushed on the robot's back with her strength, pulling, and pulling onto the coils to break free. But she underestimated the stealing rate and overestimate the fusion's power.

Already both her, and Kiryu's vision began to blur.

'I can't do this Kiryu... I'm... I'm...' Then she remembered everything before the party even started, with Kiryu at the witness of her memories.

She remembered Ken being taken
She remembered learning the swirling sphere
She remembered sieging the EIOSES base
She remembered killing those mutant dragons
She remembered Ziek Foreton

She remembered how useless she was against him.

She remembered how he taunted her so evilly.

"Your effort is futile, you are weak, you are nothing compared to me, nor your brother. You will forever be in your brother's shadow, as his clone."

"He's wrong... " Kira said outloud, tons of her energy stolen.

"Female Target Energy increasing.... Increasing... Increasing..."

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1165382 1165339 1165356

Future Raze smashed the machine from the side and then Past Raze smashed the machine holding Kira from the bottom which knocked it into the air. Unfortunately, Kira was pulled with the flying machine.

Future Raze went over to his past self and slapped him upside the head, "You idiot!" Future Raze then transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 and flew after the machine and Kira. He noticed that she wasn't attempting to escape.

'Her power is rising!'

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 501