Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I decided to split my story into two separate stories.
One good the other more of a anti-hero

So spitfires mom finds him in the good one
Fire heart: the mom, same color skeam as spitfire but her mane is straight and draps over the right side of her face her cutie mark is a flaming heart. Her personality is kind and sweet, but she is military so her toughness shows.

The fathers name I need help with, He is muscular, same color skeam as spitfire, has stubbles, burnt orange-red mane cut short and slick back, green eyes. His personality is kind and goofy, like the mother his military side shows only when needed. cutie mark undecided

The anti-hero side Gilda's father finds him
Father: personality similar to Bardock, name undecided
Mother: personality and name undecided

So I need a little help

sorry i just read the storys i have never made one:applecry:

Boyzilla
Group Admin

So, you need help with names.

Well, the father of spitfire can be named Javelin Heatspark, his cutiemark is a javelin spear with a burning tip (like how stuff metal if burning if you take it out of the fire at a blacksmith). You can make him a unicorn, and his mom a pegasus, and it'll still be possibly to concieve a pegasus child. The cutiemark would reflect his military background since it's a javelin.

Now for Gilda's parents. Father could be named Tildan (similar to Gilda, like Gilda is named after him somewhat). He could work in the military as well, or do some other job like blacksmith, woodchopper, something to fit his personality that's rough and requires hard work.

Gilda's mother? She doesn't have one, mother would have died giving birth. But if you don't like that, then name could be Ciruia (I totally made that up). Personality could be like Bulma, minus the intellence.

Hope I helped any. :moustache:

976815 I just need ideas for names.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5