Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey people! I'm danail24 and I'm in the early stages of preparing a Dragon Ball Zee crossover. I've already planned the outline of the story and it's basically about a Saiyan lady (yes she can go SSJ) who is found by the Mane 6 in the abandoned cave system under Canterlot encased in crystal. After Twilight Sparkle accidentally releases her, the Saiyan woman runs rampant and eventually escapes to a far off place. Determined to help her Pinkie Pie embarks on a journey to find and befriend the strong alien female. Once our favorite Pink Party Pony does locate her, hilarity ensues! :yay: (what with the Saiyan's reluctance to accept her friendship)

So what I wrote this thread in the forum for is because I'm finding it hard to think of a good title for this fic. All I got for now is the work title of "The Magic of Friendship vs The Saiyan lady" or maybe "Pinkie Pie vs the Saiyan lady"... I'd really appreciate it if somebody helped me with some title ideas:pinkiehappy:

I'll be posting this in several places along the site :trollestia:

Hi, Jaydex here. I'm the author of "Dragon Ball Pony Z". Anyway, your story sounds very interesting. Now if you don't want a too complex title. You might consider calling it "Pinkie Pie and the Saiyan" or "Pinkie Pie and the Warrior Woman". If I think of something better, I'll be sure to let you know. But based on your description of Pinkie's intention, you might not need the "vs" in the title. But that's only my opinion. Either way, I hope your story turns out well. :yay:

Or call it "The last of her kind" as she's the only saiyan in that story universe. Or saiyan-pony for that matter.
I like the sound of the story let's see how it turns out.
PS: Broly is the Best.

652842 Yeah, thanks! As a last resort if I can't think up of anything else, I'll put one of these. But still, I'd appreciate it if another idea of yours pops up:twilightsmile:

A saiyan who isn't nice? :rainbowhuh:
That's so crazy... it might just work! :rainbowkiss:

-Kiryu :moustache:

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Am I late to post a name? Nahhhh

Hello Danail, I love your 'Blind Trust' story. Anyhow I am Boyzilla, creator of this group and author of the story 'Saiyan of Equestria'. And I welcome you to our humble party. Anyhow, I think a good name like "Pinkiamenia Saiyan" (might have misspelled Pinkiamenia) or perhaps "Saiyan Released" or even "Monkey and Pony" ?

Whatever you choose, I wish you luck!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6