The Mojave Express 1,108 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

If you could place one of these games onto a console (PS3 or XBox360), which game would it be?
1: Fallout
2: Fallout 2
3: Fallout: Tactics

What do you by mean console format?

507867 Bad wording. Those three can only be found for PC (as far as I've been able to find) so if you could put one onto, let's say, a PS3 disk and play it which would you?

No, They may be classics but they are too slow-paced for me to find much interest in them.

You can say that the gameplay was kinda obtuse.

I've played Tactics and 2. 2 is actually pretty fun once you get out of the tutorial area, whereas tactics gets boring after a bit, so 2.

507895 Actually, Tactics get better near the end... but there's a long, booring way to go to reach that point.

I wouldn't port any one of them. I've played every single Fallout game(except for the one that came out on PS2 ... I think it was a TPS. And some birdies tweeted that it was awful). Only 3 and NV was viable for a port.

None of them. PC gaming is better.

507939 Console! Console or die!:pinkiecrazy:
:rainbowlaugh:

507863 Do you mean having the games remade in the style of 3 and NV? Or just putting the games on the console as they are?

508351 Playing Fallout 2 NV style would be pretty cool. I would want the original versions to stay on the computer though. I don't think it would really fit on a console. Controls would be a pain.

Frank DuFresne (Doc)
Group Contributor

508118 AlChestBreach would disagree with you, and I don't think a better...ish Fallout and Skyrim player exists. Oh, and if you played those games you'd realize they can't be ported onto a console.

509768 I said 'If You Could'. I didn't say you could I said 'If You Could'.

Current gen consoles, or consoles from the future that has keyboard and mouse support as well as capable of doing everything short of giving me a blowjob?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15