The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Why do I compare Star Wars to Fallout?

Yes, you are allowed to like something, but don't delve into "I'm right and everyone is wrong" or "I am victimized" mentality, just look at the Social Justice crowd.

They are not Fans of Fallout, just shills. Most journalists are basically giant advertisments. They get paid for that.

Only few guys like Yongyea, Jim Sterling and such still care for consumers.

But those idiots blaming journalists for games being shit? They are the true cancer of gaming.

I'm not going to say it's good, it's not, but I've had dumb fun with my friends by pretending that the glitches and everything are side-effects of radiation sickness.

I would pay to be a fly on the wall at bethesda everytime one of their fuckups is revealed, just to see them steadily progress through rage and depression

Bronyhood of steel
Group Admin

Honestly my opinion it's a good game and has the potential to be a great game, Bethesda needs to just admit that they fucked up on a lot of things and be transparent. After that as long as they constantly update the game to fix bugs and add additional content, add private and moddable servers, and listen to feedback from the player base I personally feel but they can turn this around then.

Honestly I very much enjoyed the game I haven't experienced as much issues as other people playing but I just attributed that to luck of the draw. A lot of the lore is great I absolutely loved the responders as a faction I'm currently playing as a fire-breather right now, a lot of new game mechanics felt like they should have been in Fallout 4 and are much welcome, and allow the new creatures are awesome and fit right into the universe especially like how they took a lot of creatures out of folklore such as the Grafton monster and the Wendigo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5