The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

OOF.

This is what happens when you hire people from Austin Texas (Aka California’s satellite state). Yes I know there’s more problems for Bethesda than just Austin.

Paper Mache Man
Group Contributor
Ediros #3 · Dec 6th, 2018 · · 4 ·

It's such a glorius dumpster fire. Here is hoping they go bankrupt and never touch Fallout again.

I am going to get some popcorn.

Fallout 76 yahtzee

The most disgusting thing about this situation is that they’re literally attacking their customers. Like EA, they attacked their customers because they didn’t bought their politics and pointed out historical revisionism when Battlefield V happened. Maybe Disney should cut ties with EA, with the combination of the loot box controversy, BFV not doing well in sales, and attacking customers, that’s not going end well when they work on a Star Wars game.

Speaking of Star Wars, remember when the Last Jedi happened and after that? Are people really excited for episode IX after that drama show? From my perspective, not really.

When they attack people, karma will hit them back.

Ediros #5 · Dec 6th, 2018 · · 2 ·

Well, the companies of triple aaaaa industry have been screwing over customers for the past ten years, it took literaly gambling to do something.

Still, the backlash today is pretty huge, it might even lead to another game crash, which we need.

Gambling, forced grind (GTA online + Red Dead Redemption), one time use only bonuses, 60$ games with paid cheats, paid demos, etc.

It all should go, for the betterment of all players.

so faillout 76 show it true face wonder what the next suicidal game bethesda will cook up next

i just hope the next elder scroll that come out will be good even if i think it be hard to make better than skyrim

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6