The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

After taking a break from this group, and taking the red pill on the entertainment industry (You can thank Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson for the direction where Star Wars is heading).

Now look at this, Bethesda is on the first step on going woke. Not so surprising seeing the current political climate we’re in. Yeah, censorship is the best thing since sliced bread :ajbemused: and appeasing to the progressive crowd is the best idea despite the fact they’re 8% of the American population.

And once you go woke, you go broke.

I've been redpilled on much, even blackpilled.

they dint learn when they made elder scroll online and now this i just hope bethesda wont suicide themself with that 70 GB space wasted glitch they call fallout 76

Ass hat
Group Admin

taking the red pill

Oh no, its retarded

Look, I'm not trying to defend Bethesda here or the action they took, but if 76 has a code of conduct like most online games do, and a player violates them, well... I mean, they get what they get. Again, I'm not saying that what happened is right, just that if there is a code of conduct to the game in question, and said gaming company in question enforces them, I kinda fail to see the problem. Of course, I could also be completely wrong and this is in no way justifiable.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5