The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

There's been a new fallout game announced and nobody here is talking about it.

Maybe because there's a lot of other places. I thought about posting but i kinda forgot as i ended up talking about 76 in facebook:unsuresweetie:

Yeah we mostly use this forum just for fanfic swapping, but I'm really excited 4 fallout 76 I'm saving up for the special armored edition so I can get the T-51 helmet and map of the world so I can find all the nuke before everyone else, since the paper map in the set has ALL locations in game marked down and named

Yeah I'm going through all the fallout games(even the isometric top down fallout 1,and 2) on the hardest difficulty with survival modes on (if the game has them included) and getting all endings (including dlc) with new characters for each ending and plot lines,and doing all endings with the three karma ratings too(evil nuetral, and good) so I got to play forever to get all 30 plus possible endings for all the games

PLEB

FALLOUT 1 , 2 , NEW VEGAS ARE ONLY FALLOUT YOU SHOULD PLAY

YOU FOOL

3 wasnt so bad, if only because without 3 we wouldnt have new vegas.

personally, i'm not talking about it cause i think it's going to be a massive dumpsterfire of a game.

You fuck off. Todd Howard is fallout devil

Mmmm, I have my concerns about Fallout 76. I'm just wondering how they're going to balance those nukes so that new players aren't constantly griefed by bands of more experienced players. And I'm not sure I like the idea of having them in a game that has base-building elements. It would suck to work on a big elaborate base only to have someone nuke it. If a creature comes along and destroys the base, then that's fine IMO, but by a band of hardcore PvPers? Nah, not a fan of that.

Other than that I'm pretty excited to see what Fallout 76 has to offer. I'm gonna wait for reviews, of course, because I did not like the MMO idea with Elder Scrolls Online; I just felt like it did not work well.

Dude, people can like Fallout 3 and 4, as well as 1, 2, and New Vegas. Take your elitism and hit the lonesome road.

I am not a elitist. I am a fallout purist.

Wow, thank you for posting that! That answers so many questions and puts my mind at ease about the nuke thing. I feel a lot better about Fallout 76 now. :twilightsmile:

Same thing. Either way, people can play what they want, and Fallout 3 and 4 are still good games.

No. Fallout 3 sucks and fallout 4 is good in gunplay but shit in everything else.

Amen my brother. You should stay away from this group. Seriously, go to NMA, no mutants allowed. Trust me, IT is not worth IT. You will get hated by all the fools who think shitout 3 and 4 are good games.

I have posted Fallout 4 review no todds no masters by caption and all I got is insults.

The only reason, I have not left because IT is the only Fallout group here big enough

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17