Sherlockian Mysteries 74 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Bad Horse
Group Contributor

I've completed a Holmes/Trixie story, and would appreciate comments before I release it, which I expect to do in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm particularly concerned whether it sounds like a Holmes story, whether it's too rushed, whether the first chapter is too boring, whether Holmes' attitude towards unicorns and his shifting attitude towards Trixie over the course of the story are believable, whether you figured out Holmes' solution, whether the mystery and Holmes' conclusions make sense to you, and whether there was some simpler approach available to Trixie that I've overlooked.

You can leave line-by-line comments on any of the documents, though I may delete them later. Or you can reply here. I haven't posted the last chapter, which is needed to close off the character development arcs, but not the mystery. Each chapter is about 1000 words.

Chapter 1. My friend, Fetlock Holmes.
Chapter 2. Three tickets to a crime.
Chapter 3. An unlikely suspect.
Chapter 4. Holmes unmasked.
Chapter 5. Thrice-frightened.
Chapter 6. Chivalry is not dead.
Chapter 7. Trixie must do everything.
Chapter 8. The fox and the hound have tea.
Chapter 9. The missing piece.
Chapter 10. The hound barks.
Chapter 11. A real crime.

Thank you very much for any assistance!

Perfect Prime
Group Admin

304620 I have read it and I liked it. I made a few comments throughout the chapters and you are free to peruse them at your leisure. If you don't mind, could you send me a link to the final chapter because I really want to read it.
Thanks. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2