The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,734 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

While we have not heard any things about Queen Chrysalis or King Sombra showing up. With comment from staff said that they may show up but not as we expected to be.
Which beg the question what are not expected to show. Here theory on what meant when Starlight Glimmer going to do alternant time line event. We going to see two major villian Chrysalis and Sombra but the here kicker when Twilight meet those two surprise how out of charater this would shock her. That they would rather help Twilight then to hurt her. But would you guys think about this?

I'd like it. We need more Chrysalis!

4828211 I agree, she needs more screentime.

Finally I been wondering when chrysalis was going to get redeemed! I can't wait to see how she is.

I dunno. I'd love to see my favorite villain in the show again, but I think it might be quite a while before we see her again, if at all. (At least we have the comics.)

Personally, I'd prefer if she wasn't reformed. It'd be quite boring if every MLP villain ended up being reformed. I'd like for at least one or two of them to remain on the opposition, Chrysalis included.

4828359 eh chrysilas was mainly doing it for her hive after all they need love to survive and it must have been a risky gamble before time got altered.

Yeah, she was doing it for her hive, but she could still have malicious intent. If it was just to feed her hive, why not go to a more densely populated city like Manehattan instead of attacking the capital city of the nation and attempting a hostile takeover?

However, we could end up debating back and forth over her motivations and justifications for said motivations, and it's a debate that I'd rather not get into, at least not today.

I just prefer Chryssie as a villain instead of her following the trend of being reformed. While I am not opposed to the inherent concept of villain reformation, at the same time, I don't want it to be done for every single antagonist, big and small alike. Gets kinda boring after a while.

4828376 Thank you! Someone who actually heard her!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8