Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

hey I am currently looking for a proof reader for a story I just started and I would like to get a second opinion on it

Title: FoE-Mad world

Rating: M

Tags: MLP:FIM, Fallout, Sex, Gore, Narcotics, Violence, Suicide / Self Harm, Death, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, Comedy,

Crossover, Alt. Universe, OC

Summary: A different take of the fallout: Equestria landscape told from the perspective of a foulmouthed and sarcastic mare who lived alone in a stable for most of her life and she is discovering this new world for the first time when she is convinced to leave by a few Steel Rangers who find her.

Looking for: Pre-reader

Need to know Information: Story has little to do with original though it's kind of poked fun at. Also I suggest you bring a sense of humor and an open mind for very obvious reasons. Also first time writing comedy, so be prepared for very stupid jokes, puns, and almost nonsense

I would like to know if what I write is funny, but also makes sense(for the most part) from a story stand point.

You can keep in touch with me on Personal message here but if you want to contact me another way I suggest you pm me first so I can give you the info without putting it here for all to see.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1