Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Title: Several. (... and one count of theft)(True Submission)(Stars and legends)(Born in light, forged in darkness)(Rarity, im pretty sure you're dead.)(Service mares)(A slice of poundcake)
Tags: (Clop, romance, polyamory)(Clop, bdsm)(Romance, drama)(Adventure, slightly dark overtones)(Adventure, shortfic)(Clop, Bdsm, dom/sub slave/master, futa among others.)(Incest, futa, clop.)

Description: (follow up to 373 counts of littering, pinkie is pregnant and unable to help her well endowed mistress.) (Tirek rapes Twilight only sort of)(Rainbow Dash and Scoots are older and one has just popped the question.) (It's Twilight's examanation day and things go horribly wrong.) (Rarity has been working really hard on an order and hasnt left her boutique in awhile, Twilight is worried.)(Nightmare moon wins, in a way noone saw coming and takes Twilight and Cadance as her service mares.)(Futa mrs cake fucks her femy son.)

Things you need to know: I write alot, I move from one project to another relatively quickly and my backlog is large. Pick a story and let me know if you wouldnt mind lending me a hand. Im usually pretty good with spelling and grammer but I do miss a few things. I dont need tons of help but you can only read a story so many times before you become blind to your own errors.

Specific things to focus on: Light spelling and grammer and sentances that just dont sound right.

Other: Since I write so much across a variety of topics I have to coordinate multiple editors so if you wouldnt mind stating what kind of help you wouldnt mind offering and what your speed is i'd apreciate it.

Preferred form of communication: PM me here but i have got everything but smoke signals and carrier pigeon so whatever you want after that.

Oh wow. That's a lot of story titles. Ok, will answer your questions is order.

1: Judging from the list the story I might be hesitant to review is 'True Submission' due to the rape aspect. It depends on what kind of rape it is. Full on painful rape, or starts as rape then character gives in quickly to the pleasure.

2: I can offer any kind of help you want and will never do more than what you ask of me. If all you want is someone to read through your story and correct grammar and spelling mistakes and lack of flow then that is all I will do. If want me to try and strengthen the writing by re-writing sentences to make them stronger while keeping everything else the same then I will do that as well. And if you are looking for someone to full on critic and point out flaws in the story then I can do that as well.
From the sound of it you are already confident in your writing and simply looking for someone to skim your stories for spelling, grammar, and flow. Which I can do easily.

3: I try to get back to people as soon as possible. Generally, I will read through, edit and get back to someone within 24 hours of getting the link to their work.

Just send me a link to the google doc(s) for the story/stories you want me to read through and what you want me to do to and I will read through them and get back to you asap.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2