Humanized Ponies! 3,468 members · 5,597 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Equestria Girls fanfiction has taken over this group. It's hard to find non-EQG humanized fics. Should we remove the Equestria Girls fics, or separate them into their own folder, or something?

I think we should take them out. I mean, there’s already an EQG group here.

Just straight remove em'

I've always thought EQG weren't exactly human, mostly because they're an amazing technicolor population. I'd vote remove.

Probably a separate folder or something. Make a distinction between EQ girls humanized and normal humanized.

Sort them into a separate folder

I support the removal option, i mean there's already a dedicated group for them so whats the point of also putting them here? and even though they are technically "human" the multi colored skin tones set them apart from normal everyday humans. But a separate folder is also a good idea.

It's been a mouth now. Everyone wants the EQG stories separated or removed. Are the mods going to get on that, or are we going to need a new Humanized Ponies group?

6904258 6904298 6904418 6904506 6904512 6904602

We have an Equestria Girls folder now (actuality, we've had one for a while as of this post). But there are still a lot of Equestrian Girls stories outside the Equestria Girls folder! I think we need to appoint some more mods to remove the Equestria Girls stories, or something.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9