Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

hi, sorry for bad english, i use google translator (i don't speak english) and sometimes my mistakes in my native language become even worse with the translation, but i had a suggestion for a Freeport story: everything happens nearby or on a festival day like carnival or nightmare night. Sunset was convinced by her friends and / or her apprentice to participate in a costume party and to show off she chooses a very chic, elegant, and flashy pirate capita outfit to be envious, she is having fun when she becomes aware that something strange is happening.
investigating she ends up finding with nobody less than tempest shadow that she is putting together a great plan to invade Freeport and that she intends to use the strategic position of it to invade other countries, besides the fact that many countries would react negatively with a great power taking control of the islands, but they would not do much if a stranger took control.
Tempest used the various days of decoration for the party to plant bombs all over the city, mainly in the headquarters and party places of the biggest mercenary companies and strategic places, used the influx of tourists to bring some boats from his fleet and a part of his army, including its new weapon: a ray cannon.
Sunset sees herself as the only one who knows about the plan and with almost no time to act, however in smaller numbers and against the very sunset storm ends up being captured. Tempest drains Sunset's magic to feed the lightning cannon and prevent it from escaping, leaving it in chains, but Sunset detaches her prosthetic leg and manages to escape, drained she takes the saving weapons of a zebra that had been beaten to death. death for having found the plan too and uses it to escape to some poor neighborhoods.
Out of time and with few resources Sunset sends a message to the puzzle without knowing if it would arrive in time. She adapts the weapon to her prosthetic leg, picks up the chain breaker and even while wearing that pyrite outfit and with little magic she goes in search of preventing the invasion.
She invades the main airship where this Tempest with the control of the bombs and the cannon of rays and begins to sabotage it with great effort making the whole thing fall before the invasion giving chance to Freeport to expel the invaders and sunset is saved from the fall using the ice wings she uses in the first story, which makes her in the right place at the right time for her to be photographed with her pirate outfit, ice wings, chain breaker and a firearm in front of a airship destroyed. A perfect photo for her to be the hero of Freeport, but the rest of the world thinks she is a pirate and that she dresses like that all the time.
But thanks to that Sunset starts to imagine how she could insert hidden weapons inside her prosthetic leg ... like a machine gun or a rune that keeps sucking the ambient heat and when activated it releases a ray of concentrated heat.

Like, I know I basically put a lot of action and a lot of Sunset badass, but as I said it is basically a suggestion, I'm not writing the whole story, because as I said I don't speak English.
in general I mainly wanted to imagine a story where Sunset is in a pirate outfit, she does awesome things and everyone she meets in the end makes pirate jokes. I mean: imagine the face of Celestia, Luna or even Sunset's mother opening the newspaper the next day and seeing this photo.

Honestly this sounds kinda fun.

when I went to sleep after writing this I had one more idea, perfect for a sequel to that first idea, mind you, sunset is stronger than the vast majority of other opponents it could have and those who are stronger than that they are usually rarer or she can get lucky and win in certain circumstances like in the case of black fire, but she cannot win for example her mother, Luna, Celestia, Argentum and probably many other people out there who are very strong , experienced or prepared, she is also on a plateau in her development as a magician, I believe this may be due to the fact that she is already very advanced in pyromancy and little exploring other arts, including black magic, mainly because she has a very large magical reserve that allows it to remain in its comfort zone.
That is my favorite part of the early Freeport stories when Sunset is running away from equestrian intelligence, so I thought:
Hey, and if a wizard poisoned something Sunset was eating, she could wake up several days later with some type of malaria and her damaged magical reserves, stuck somewhere in a zebra with some prince wanting to sacrifice her to summon an entity from darkness to eliminate his opponents and Sunset would have to flee his base and survive ill and maybe even hallucinating in some wild environment for several days, while fleeing and fighting probes wanting to catch her, having to learn to use her magic in ways other than her normal, until Daring Do rescues her from becoming a ritual sacrifice.
It would not be glorious, but Sunset would learn a lot from this experience and could start to walk more prepared and acquire a larger arenal of spells

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3