Steamponies 447 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Ladies and gentlemen, at today's Nintendo Direct, I have learned of the existence of what may possibly be the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!

That's not something I say often, I'll become overexcited, I'll exaggerate how amazing something will be, but this I can honestly say, may top Shin Megami Tensei, Castlevainia, Mega Man, Kirby, Pokemon, Dragon Age, and so many other series, and become the greatest game ever!

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present you all with Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

(my apologizes that you'll need to suffer with IGN, we know they're crap, but I'm only subbed for trailers)

I just, I don't even have words for this, you play as a secret task force under the command of Abraham Lincoln, fighting aliens using steam powered weapons!

You see, this is amazing because it knows it's a game, it knows it's supposed to be stupid, it knows that the insanity will make something beyond amazing.

By the way, that Lion, yeah that's the Lion from Oz!

Words cannot describe this, it's a tactical RPG, which we all know Intelligence Systems is king at (Fire Emblem and Advanced Wars), and in Nintendo Direct they went into how everything is, and it's just amazing.

I just cannot fathom how they thought of this, and frankly I don't care it is the most amazing thing I've seen in so very long.

I don't even care that we didn't hear about SMT X FE, frankly, wouldn't care if it was pushed back so that Intelligence Systems could focus all their power at this.

I love Steampunk, I love insanity, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

And anyone who doesn't, well you my friend don't have a soul.

Am I the only one who noticed American flags on that building...In London....Capital of the UK?

The first part seems to takes place in the UK where aliens attack a bridge grand opening that was made to handle all the steam traffic clogging up their streets.

Then Abe Lincoln swoops in in his Airship, "Lady Liberty," and at the end says, "Set megaboosters to maximum power, we're going to Washington."

Did you even pay attention to the insanity?

Sorry, misread :twilightblush:

I'm sure it'll all be explained.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4