Dark 3,770 members · 8,363 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

First off, let me start by apologizing for the fact I'm getting too close to home with you on what's happening then and there: although a different forum would be the most ideal, their group's rules forbid me to do so, considering last year's occurrence; nevertheless, what I'm about to show you may as well get to the point since I'm trying to save my energy on something else.

Do whatever you can to spread the word if you wish to: just understand if this video gets deleted between now and the unspecified future, then it'll serve as proof that the new guard isn't what we'd needed, wanted, or liked; as a matter of fact, any sane individual like Zacherle and Faust would've never wanted this for a good reason, not that it seems to matter anymore.

7535569 I don't even get it. To me, this is equivalent to segregating people based on their eye color. Like, how do you even fight nonsense such as this?

That's exactly it - divide and conquer, a strategy as old as time; in their case, it's about reawaken old wounds just to make the blood flow fast and for what: to make others suffer as if they'd suffered beforehand. As far as I see it, an open letter to the public is more effective at getting the point across, especially one with works cited since education is their game; I'd prefer Martin Luther and Emile Zola to get the juices flowing all the same, considering their past influence alone.

I doubt that this will necessarily affect anything with the new MLP movie coming out this year, but it’s still disgusting that wokeness like this, or Blue’s Clues glorifying pride, has been marketed towards children. We should let children have the innocence of being unaware of these issues until they are older, and most importantly that they’re being told the truth.

I know that a lot of people have been worrying about the new MLP movie due to the themes of unity and ‘races coming together’ but honestly, that was a common theme in Friendship is Magic. If Hasbro wants to teach kids that racism is bad and that we should love one another no matter our culture or race, that’s great. Unity and love is the foundation of MLP after all. But where they’re going wrong is by promoting Critical Race Theory with their products (again, probably not gonna be included in the new MLP movie). Because what that theory suggests is far from what friendship is and it only feeds into the fear and distrust that causes racism to begin with.

It’s moments like this that makes me wish Friendship is Magic was still on the air, because I believe that the cancellation of that show has led to the downfall of our society. That’s why I’m hoping that the implied moral of the new movie will provide a clear way for us to reconnect and gain back the ability to do what we all have forgotten to do: practice basic human decency.

It may as well should: I knew for a fact that Hasbro has jumped onto the bandwagon for one reason or another, especially considering everything that happened before the elections, though the least I'd hoped for was that they'd take their jobs seriously; it's one thing to attack the audience though, involuntary and otherwise, the idea they'd trample on the legacy of Bonnie and Lauren is something I'd feared just as the show was ending.

I've already accepted the fact that the past is a painful plethora of memories taking ahold of its subject then and now, henceforth the need for truth and reconciliation: after all, I'm a minority who cares about telling a story more than the face or surface altogether, especially when depth charges are more appropriate; what I can't accept is their pretentious hypocritical interferences overriding commonsensical decency altogether.

In any case, the downfall of society was inevitable before shows like this one came to be, even before the founding of the new world itself: considering what we humans have been doing to ourselves since that day, this shouldn't ever be much of a surprise to anyone at all so to speak of; even worse, it seems to me their actions are merely hastening it to the point where chasing the wind is more pleasurable by comparison no less.

OK, so first... a bit sceptical about this whistleblower guy. Sure, he could be what he seems to be, but the whole thing could also just be a set-up for maximising outrage. (And yes, I partly used race to make this judgment - because having a black whistleblower doing this is pretty convenient, especially given that my guess is that most Hasbro employees involved in this are white.) If he is genuine, though, then I don't think he's a "black white supremecist" or anything - just naive. He has some good ideas, but I think he's wrong about how CRT doesn't fit with them.

Second, they seem to be awfully quick to dismiss the claims made about children and racial bias. But is this based in science? It sounds like some studies have been done, but I don't know how many or how good.

Third, they seem to have forgotten to show the part where the "solution" of racial segregation is outlined. If it even exists...

...I really don't think society's downfall has anything to do with the end of FIM. Or, you know, is happening.

And children's TV is designed to teach morals and values - FIM being a prime example. Why on Earth should we leave important stuff out of them?

Don't assume Bonnie or Lauren's position, please.

Then perhaps I can show you another video summarizing this since it's shorter and gets to the point: considering the thread, this is the best I can do on such short notice, especially considering I'd cut myself off from the internet several hours ago; likewise, you may do as you will with the information in question...

...that's just some guy talking about the stuff in the first video. It doesn't add any new information.

Well, here's some new info, hot off the presses...!

Not particularly relevant information, though.

But it is recent nonetheless...

Yes. But it could be expected. And it still doesn't answer anything I asked about in my first post - like, why this news is so scandalous.

Considering everything these days, it'd be planned for good reason: after all, this just world fallacy here happens to be the result of what can and will go wrong when it comes to random chance as even the most prepared can still get taken down; of course, it's best remember that it's not being covered by the mainstream media and they're a dying industry.

Speaking of which, all these denials are about subterfuge, pretending that this is not that and vice versa, something that has happened before in history long prior to the internet; in addition, phrenology used to be backed by science until many various factors obliterated its credibility: brain damage for starters from physical injuries and illnesses alike.

Generally speaking, they're taking the wrong lessons of the past for no other reason than to sow chaos and disarray in their own sake; honestly, it seems that nothing else has changed except from the technology itself and even then, they want to be in control of it to support their sedentary lifestyles or lack thereof.

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand any of this. But I take it you disagree with the conclusions raised in the video within the video?

I'll admit I didn't watch the video though I wouldn't put it on there in this thread for no reason; as far as I see it, before the finale, I was rightfully nervous about what will come after G4: only natural since my favorite shows came and went before they'd arrived and they weren't the first show that saved my childhood.

...you haven't watched the video. :ajbemused: But you're still worried. Because of course, all videos found on the Internet have a point, and none of them are pure sensationalist nonsense which exists to drum up "donations".

You're right, I haven't, at least not yet; of course, who wouldn't be worried after everything that happened recently especially before the new decade: between the deepfakes and censorship, doesn't it make sense that sources like Veritas and Epoch would go against the grain of any media outlet, liberal and otherwise...?

If you still want more proof, here's another video...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18