Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,049 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

We all read the conversion bureaus. Equeatria got sent to earth, barrier pops up, ponification, etc.

But how come no one has ever made a conversion bureau story that takes place in equus.

Basically, there is no humans. Just non ponies like the griffons, diamond dogs, hippogriffs, changelings, etc.

TCB was a very devisive series to begin with, plus it was an outlet to take hatred of one's personal life and wish fulfillment of changing everything tinto a utopian escapism. It was really a bizzare genre and when you put the TCB on Equis, it defeats the purpose of pooping on humans.

I suppose you're right. Still, if would've been a good concept though. Like imagine :

After thousands of years, Equestria fought many races that tried to conquer her. Though victory they get, things can't be said the same to the princesses mind.

After millenia of Equestria defending herself, she has decided to attack.

I mean dividing genre. It caused controversy. My bad. By yeah, TCB on Equis would have been just another Equestria faces a threat thing.

So ... what, Equestria suddenly snaps and tries converting all their neighbors? This is sometimes implied in the backstories of various TCB fics. But the original reason for TCB was wish fullfilment and/or misanthropy, which is kinda hard to do without humans.

Meh, I suppose you're right

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6