Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,049 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Due to flanderization, Celestia tends to run the gamut between legitimately nice and well meaning, if running on logic alien or counter to Humanity's interests to deranged cartoonish lunatics or even card carrying genocidal monsters. With this in mind who is the nicest and evilest version of Celestia in TCB stories? I ask because I had a scenario in mind where after being fought on equal footing a protagonist manages to talk fu Celestia into a third option.

Well, in the Hegira series by Guardian_Gryphon, where the merge between Earth and Eques is a cosmic coincidence that no one can do anything about, Celestia is doing everything within her power to preserve humanity. While they still develop Ponyification, and Earth-native materials are still destroyed by the Barrier, Tia uses Eques materials to create copies of all of humanities accomplishments, our monuments, artwork, etc, having our histories, stories, and cultures recorded in Equestrian books, and was even beginning to develop an Eques Internet.

She also used some money to another project that would have put a lot of people in cryoships and be sent off to colonize another solar system to keep humanity alive, though most of her Earth funds are still put into the bureaus.

There are also a lot of stories where she’s just a tyrannical monster, and those are too many for me to recall.

Not Just Ponies Celestia.

Lett's remember: Nice is not good, and good is not nice. You can say "please" and "thank you" while commuting genocide. And you can be a real prick, while doing something good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4