Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,050 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I was thinking, could this work out ? I have played the first and the second right now, and have an urge to write a fic combining it.

Warwolf
Group Admin

Having never played it, I have no idea. :rainbowderp:

Hmm, thread double-posted. My hand slipped and hit the mouse twice, sorry.

325236 Pretty much what happens is, Alex mercer releases a virus that infects him ,and turns him into a shapeshifter with Organic Manipulation powers, then he goes on a big quest to recover his memories. Causing a zombie/monster outbreak, eventually leading to firebombing of the majority of Manhatten island.

In Prototype 2 Sgt.James Heller comes back from the war in afganistan to find that his wife and daughter are dead, he is forced to help in NY's red zone, where he is fused with the Mercer Virus by Alex. After he escapes he goes on a massive rampage through BlackWatch and the Military to kill Mercer, he discovers his daughter is still alive.

However she is kidnapped by Mercer and Alex plans to turn her into the infected mother. James goes batshit insane and faces Mercer 1 on 1, and consumes Mercer, destroying the infected in the Red Zone as a result. He heads to Penn Station and rescues his Daughter from the vault, along with Dana Mercer.

I am writing it, but meh, I don't think it is too good, but I will post it anyway.

Oh so looks like we are on the same page of writing something like this. That or we have played to much Prototype.
325325 If you want PM it too me and I'll look it over for you, sounds interesting.

Actually, I was reading The First year by cloudhammer and I think I know EXACTLY how such an occurrence may happen.

There is a scene in TFY where they put pony juice into various viruses to see if it does cure everything. Use that scene and have it go horridly wrong.:pinkiecrazy:

Warwolf
Group Admin

If any of that is based from the first game, then I'm still in the dark as I've never played either one, I'm sorry to say. I have no PS3.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8