Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,050 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 203 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 203
Warwolf
Group Admin

So what would you suggest then? As I said, the entire prologue is intended as an 'in medias res' type thing.

I hope this thread doesn't implode now that we're at 200 posts plus. :twilightoops:

Thunderlane
Group Contributor

To be honest, I wouldn't be to surprised. I saw that blog she posted saying the magic is gone or some crap, and all I can assume is that it was because of Celestia being beaten in the fight by Chrysalis. Keep in mind though that I'm only assuming though.

But yes, I think a lot of Season 2 conflicted with what she writes such as no technology and such, and therefor, she had to write that Around the Bend fic to fix it.

GIULIO
Group Admin

My god. I just posted a huge ass wall of text explaining my reasons exactly as to why I take issue to Chat's TCB stories and why her arguments are pure BS.

Christ I think that was longer than some of my own short stories.

See, I was one of those who didn't downvote just because I didn't like it (I don't) but I withheld my vote until I read some more because frankly, I am an optimistic fool who hopes that people can change for the better. Until anything really happens in her story, I won't vote.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 203