Bronies & Furries & Things Left Unsaid 226 members · 278 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Speaking as someone who coveted furry art in the mid-eighties (I'm ooooollld!), I have to say thanks times one million for the link to that great article. I saw that bone-headed episode of CSI called "Fur And Loathing" that was a thinly-disguised piss-take on the furries. Not surprisingly, I didn't watch the show anymore after that. (It's weird that CSI treated the BDSM crowd with more respect. Gee, are the show writers showing some kind of hidden bias due to how they play their bedroom games? NAAAHHH!!!:pinkiecrazy:)

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

3898478 I never watched CSI because I've studied forensic science as a hobby (weird yeah but whatevs) and the show is unbelievably inaccurate when it comes to crime investigation. However I was a big fan of CSI:NY for a while, even though it was equally incompetent in portraying realistic police and CSI work.

But unfortunately I did see that particular episode, and I couldn't help but cringe. I mean, shooting a man in a raccoon suit because you thought he was an actual raccoon? Give me a fucking break.

What's next? The episode of the Brony Butcher? Someone read Cupcakes and wanted to make life imitate art? It's so laughable.

Anyone ever tell you that your avatar looks kinda like the Bad Dragon mascot? :rainbowlaugh:

4089855 Yeah, that had occured to me. I've never seen Duke The Bad Dragon wear horn crowns, which made the picture interesting enough to be my avatar. (I can't recall where I got that picture from. Oh, well.) Maybe I'll use Bad Dragon's dragon mouth-sleeve as an April (fool's) avatar. Just to mess with some heads.:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5