The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 110 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 110
The Psychopath
Group Admin

This thread is for listing characters that you'll be using in the RP Illogic. This can be used to either add, or remove a character. You can also PM me if you want to add or remove a character.

You do it-a LIKE-A DIS:(This portion is now used to place the stories of the characters. The list is on the RP Illogic)

Name:
Race:(Yes. They can be cross-breeds, but let's keep it at an acceptable level. No frikkin' Demon-spawn, super alicorn dragons, FOO'!)
Relationship between characters:(Only for those who have more than one)

List so far:(No longer the main list. Characters are now posted at the RP, unless you create a bigass backstory, then I'll post them here)
Addz:

Name: Rai (Raijin)
Race: Lightning Phoenix

Being a lightning phoenix, he speaks through telepathy and can read minds.Rai is white with blue tips and blue, electricity like, zig zags going across his body.

Name: Rhoda
Race: Pegacorn
Rhoda looks like Luna except with a light pink coat and a lightish-dark pink mane

Relationship: Lovers before an accident turned Rai into a lightning phoenix

Samaru163:

Name: Charm Caster
Race: Earth Pony
She is always seen carrying a purple spell book with the infinity symbol covering its borders in navy blue.
Charm Caster is pink with a black mane and covers herself in a purple cloak.

Name: Lapis Lazuli
Relationship between characters: Research/testing partners.
Lapis Lazuli is midnight blue with white spots all over his body like stars and a short purple mane and tail. He usually carries around magic gemstones.

Name: Games Master
Race: Pegasus
She is a mischievous and fun loving character with a talent for planning games. She also has a chess board that allows her to use magic.

Name: Festivities
Games Masters twin who loves mischief and fun as much as her sister, if not more. She has a magic black die that allows her to cast all forms of spells.
Games Master and Festivities are emerald green with pine green mane and tails. GM's mane is like a lizards frill while Festivities is tattered and unkempt. Their legs are decorated in bracelets with gemstones fixed to them.

Dgrb:

Name:Expinos (Literally means smart)
Race:Split Personality/Pony Unicorn
Highly intelligent, represents logic and wisdom
Hobbies: Doing complex mathematical equations before bed and reading

Name:Pearl
Age:Unknown (Never ask a lady her age)(That means she's old.)
Sophisticated, noble, well mannered (Think Rarity but less fashion)
Hobbies: Collecting shiny object (They all like doing this) and grooming her(?)self

Name:Flipside
Race:Split Personality/Pony(?) Unicorn
Even more bats**t insane than the last one, crazy, coco, caca, loco in the coco, twitchey and as I said insane
Hobbies:I think he likes singing songs like 'I'm a little teapot' in front of upper class snobs just to see the looks on their faces

Name:Azureous
Race:Pony/Pegasus
Small ego, prideful, can't resist a challenge, slightly less crazy then the others, Physically Impared
Hobbies:Going fast, manipulating clouds and trying not to let Mirror Image take over.

Overdonefictions:

Cherry Pie
Age: Old enough(THAT AIN'T AN AGE! I will have your organs for this.)
Cherry has a dark red coat with a lighter red mane and a few darker streaks of, you guessed it, red. She's known for two things, her pies, and her saucy ways. She has a lusty personality and is often accompanied by any of her male friends. Still single.

Ray Tess:

Name: Frost Mask
Race: Unicorn/Demigod (basically my character mask, but a pony
Blue unicorn with orange mane, Creeper (minecraft) face for cutie mark. Mainly uses Ice and Light magic.

Name: AJ (not to be confused with Applejack, it doesn't stand for anything.
Race: Earth pony
Navy blue coat. extremely short white tail, his mane is never seen because he always wears his white baseball cap. no cutie mark.
Relationship with Frost mask: Best friends since Frost saved his life when he was 8, although Frost was (physically) 19 because he was travelling with the doctor at the time. AJ later met the doctor, and since He and Frost met again, they spend most of the time telling each other about their seperate experiences with the doctor.

NotTheOneSought: Has Trixie reserved

Name: Fire Brand
Edit:
Traits: Helps everypony, even "enemies". He is slightly completely insane but is good at hiding it. Is also a narcoleptic insomniac
Hobbies: Facehooving, staring into nothingness, sighing, and sleeping.

Name:Cooling Gaze
Traits:Fire Brand's companion. She helps Fire know when to calm down. She is also stuck within the body of a cat.
Hobbies: Warping Fire's reality, concentrates Fire's attacks.

WakerofWinds:

Name: Wakefield
Race: Unicorn
Has a Celeste coat with white long hair and tail. He enjoys having "fun" with other ponies, but never children. Can summon black tentacle like appendages to serve him in numerous ways.

The Zack Attack:

Name: Mason Morris

He's bright Baby blue With Long white Hair and Tail,he has a big body like celestia,He enjoys Play video games,Has Fire breath just like spike but he knows how to control it more

ApplePie Lord:

Dolor (latin for pain) Male CynoGryphon (Idea from Cloud_Surfer) 36
Likes bouncing on giant bouncy balls despite his age.

CynpGryphons are wolf/gryphon hybrids. (wolves with wings)

Cobalt the alicorn:

Signis female pegacorn 22

Down Beat male pegacorn-zebra 22

Relationship: Married.

PyroChangeling:

Name: Agent Blaze or The Pyropath
Species: Changeling, Ex-Unicorn.
Appearance: Changeling: Due to the pod reformation process, The Pyropath's fireproof suit has fused with his skin in a very painful process. However, the new changeling features burst out from the suit. They are not of the suit's material, fortunately. However, the basic body parts are now of the suit's. The snout of his body is permanently infused with a now unlimited source of oxygen from his oxygen canister, and his eyes are that of a gas mask's, with green lens. The Pyropath's features include the bug-like wings of a changeling, very sharp spines in place of a mane, carefully maintained fangs only slightly longer than that of an average changeling's, a hole-y horn three-fourths that of Queen Chrysalis' own, holes around his legs, the once again slightly bigger than average tail of a changeling's, close to anorexic appearance, pure black body with dark green spines and tail, and dark green...lens. He is about two thirds of Queen Chrysalis' size.
Unicorn: Black fur with Green Mane. He usually would wear the R.E.S.T.U. Commanding Uniform. He was a fairly tall unicorn about two third's the size of Celestia, which is slightly(yet still significantly) bigger than the average pony.

Cutie Mark: A Green Blaze of Fire. The Pyropath recieved his Cutie Mark when he joined the experimental flamer group at age 20.

Powers of Illogic: Pyrokenetic-Corrosive spells. The corrosive bit was added from the changeling reformation. The Pyropath also may simply ignore physics. Since he killed off his old hive, he can only hear his own thoughts.

Weapon: A custom flamethrower made of special metal, affected by The Pyropath's illogic. It uses anything for ammo, and spouts what else but CARAMEL! Illogic really toned down The Pyropath in manner of violence. However, if The Pyropath ever is angered beyond his limit, he will make his flamethrower spout green flames, the hottest flame in Equi, and will go on an absolute rampage. That worse-case scenario will bring The Pyropath to the World of Insanity.

History: Only certain members within the Royal Equestrian Special Tactician Unit(R.E.S.T.U.) know about his past.However, what is known by ponies that have access to the information is that he joined a flamer experimental unit right after school. This flamer unit took a lot of casualties, and thus was kept secret from the public. Blaze was the only survivor that was able to use the flamethrower given to him correctly, and was easily able to maintain it. Due to his skills, he was assigned into R.E.S.T.U. Within his time in R.E.S.T.U., he became known as a hero, strategically and physically. During one mission about one year before the Canterlot Incident where the R.E.S.T.U. had to infiltrate a troublesome Changeling hive that threatened Equestria's allies in the Griffon Kingdom, Agent Blaze had to sacrifice himself in order to buy time for the R.E.S.T.U. to escape, for they had fallen into a trap. Blaze went through a painful conversion into a changeling. One odd past part of him remained, though: his Pyro uniform now bonded with him, giving him access to his old personality and combat experience...at the cost of his sanity. After a period of five months of collecting love, Blaze finally rebelled and violently burned the changeling hive to the ground. Afterwards, he decided to form a new hive of his own that would create its own love for survival. In order to do that, he had to head back towards his old home in Canterlot. His objective was to discover the basic properties of love and learn how to create love on his own. Changelings have a gene within them that does not allow them to create their own love through emotion, so Blaze had to create a love serum through a group of his old R.E.S.T.U. friends who understood the situation and were willing to help in order to prevent the changeling situation that had happened recently from ever happening again. Now properly ready to form a non-parasitic hive of changelings, Blaze set out to recruit those who were tired of the constant threats of death, injury, and segregation. The royal princesses were willing to let him continue with his plan as long as he did not harm any innocent ponies ever again....however, the Psychopath incident occurred and lured Blaze back to Canterlot. There, he saw many new ponies that were...crazy. He had a vision from Psycho and that gave Blaze his new personality: The Pyropath. Unfortunately unable to now create order for himself, he decided to give up on the hive for a while until he could control his illogic insanity. Through a few months of training, he learned the basics of illogic powers, including his own power: Conjuring and controlling ice cream imps! Presently, he is simply travelling around,
hoping that he might meet some changelings brave enough to join the World of Illogic, or vice versa: Illogic followers willing to go through the process of turning into a changeling in order to join the hive. Of course, with his powers of Illogic, The Pyropath has toned down the pain factor and mental damage to the subject, allowing them to keep their consciousness and keep their old form...but with changeling features.

You mean like this?
Name: Xavier Antion Zaitzev
Race: Fire Pegasus (I read Harry Dresden and like fire too much now)

Edit:Before adding my next one I will see how many people respond to this. If its too many I will keep it as just him.
Edit 2: sorry fell asleep okay let's finish xavier

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400506Aye. Lemme fix the demanding. I forgot to put that.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400540 Everybody who wants to participate. I'm not forcing you. Did you post your timezone in the Timezone blog?

Rai

Name: Rai (Raijin)
Race: Lightning Phoenix

as he is a phoenix I thought I should mention he talks with telepathy... and can read minds

Name: Rhoda
Race: Pegacorn
Relationship: Lovers before accident turned Rai into a lightning phoenix

400548 is this good?

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400553 Sure.They can have those kinds of powers. Just don't exaggerate them and make them godlike. Even a herald of the Illogic has their limits.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400506 Perhaps you should already finish the description of this one?:trixieshiftleft:

Rai

400557 question, how long do pegacorns live for?

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400563 I dunno. Probably the average life-span of a pony, give-or-take a few added years for good measure.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400570 Then you should, like that the others'll know when you're on or not. Just in-case you do RP, like that they won't get surprised when you leave.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400643 What, no Game Master and Festivities?

Name:Expinos (Literally means smart)
Highly intelligent, represents logic and wisdom
Hobby's: Doing complex mathematical equations before bed and reading

Name:Pearl
Sophisticated, noble, well mannered (Think Rarity but less fashion)
Hobby's: Collecting shiny object (They all like doing this) and grooming her?self

Name:Mirror Image
Race:Split Personality/Demon Pony (Added the demon part because he? she? whatever is EVIL!!) Pegasus
Cruel, evil, sarcastic, egotistical, insane, sociopath, bats**t bonkers
Hobby's: Torturing foals and hearing the innocent scream

Name:Flipside
Race:Split Personality/Pony? Unicorn
Even more bats**t insane than the last one, crazy, coco, caca, loco in the coco, twitchey and as i said insane
Hobby's:I think he likes singing songs like 'I'm a little teapot' in front of upper class snobs just to see the looks on their faces

Name:Azureous
Race:Pony/Pegasus
Small ego, prideful, can't resist a challenge, slightly less crazy then the others, Physically Impared
Hobby's:Going fast, manipulating clouds and trying not to let Mirror Image take over.

Have to update this periodically as breaks iPod :ajsleepy: done
Name: Fire Brand
Edit:
Traits: helps every pony even "enemies" slightly completely insane but is good at hiding it narcoleptic insomniac
Hobbies: facehooving staring into nothingness, sighing, sleeping,

Cooling Gaze
Female
fire Brand's imaginary companion bats**t bonkers but helps fire know when to calm down
Hobbies: warping fire's reality, concentrates Fire's attacks

Name: Frost Mask
Race: Unicorn/Demigod (basically my character mask, but a pony

Blue unicorn with orange mane, Creeper (minecraft) face for cutie mark. Mainly uses Ice and Light magic.

Here's another that I forgot
Name: AJ (not to be confused with Applejack, it doesn't stand for anything.
Race: Earth pony
Navy blue coat. extremely short white tail, his mane is never seen because he always wears his white baseball cap. no cutie mark.
Relationship with Frost mask: Best friends since Frost saved his life when he was 8, although Frost was (physically) 19 because he was travelling with the doctor at the time. AJ later met the doctor, and since He and Frost met again, they spend most of the time telling each other about their seperate experiences with the doctor.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400900 I couldn't put it back on there. Now then. About those organs...

There is everything concerning mine. I think. How are they?

The Psychopath
Group Admin

400936Seems good to me.

Rai

400983 If we are putting appearance, can you put it so Rai is white with blue tips and blue, electricity like, zig zags going across his body. And Rhoda looks like Luna except with a light pink coat and a lightish-dark pink mane

Rai

400833 Originally Rhoda was a goddess of games

I just realised that Flame Burst or whatever my character was called (Yeah I need to find out from him before he goes mad at me) looks like the pony that is my avatar... Now I need to make Cooling Gaze.

How about this:

Edit:Geez that was quick. I must fail spectacularly then...

The Psychopath
Group Admin

401132 No need for images, really, and by lazy, unless that's a recolor, then no.

Ah Purple... The true color of insanity...

sorry

And now I see your comment about images sorry.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

401140 I can still make a htread where you post images of your characters like that, everyone can see how purdy they is and you won't have done this for nothing.

Meh... I only care about one thing... Finding out what that fifth story you mentioned was.:twilightangry2:

Can anyone join in on this? If so:
Name: Wakefield
Race: Unicorn
Has a Celeste coat with white long hair and tail. He enjoys having "fun" with other ponies, but never children. Can summon black tentacle like appendages to serve him in numerous ways.

So... How many people and ponies is this going to entail? When is it going to entail and what is it going to entail. TAIL TAIL TAIL ENT TAIL:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: TAIL

The Psychopath
Group Admin

401307 Something, something, dark side.

:ajbemused: i'm not amused...

:ajsmug:okay maybe a little.

Actually can you remove my 'Mirror Image' character?

Name: Mason Morris

Race: Pegusas

Hes bright Baby blue With Long white Hair and Tail,he has a big body like celestia,He enjoys Play video games,Has Fire breath just like spike but he knows how to control it more

Name: Slendermare, but I'm thinking of changing it.
Race: Expiremental unicorn
Relationship between characters: Well, I guess she kind of has feelings or something for Psychopath. :pinkiecrazy:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

419293 You can start RP'in now.

419294 well, is anyone else rping or do we rp here?

The Psychopath
Group Admin

419296 The message board. Look for RP Illogic.

438522Scared. I am so very scared.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 110