The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

If anybody is an artist or knows someone who is, I could use one right about now. Only problem is that I'm still a minor, and have no cash to spare (the cash I do have I am planning to use to go to Equestria LA with my mom...my first con ever). I am extremely capable of reviewing/criticizing if that is their charge, as I knew someone who took those for commissions...RIPOOFiMF Stalin...but needless to say, I need a new contact. In addition, if anyone knows of a good map of not only Equestria, but the world that it's in that is accurate as of season 5, I'd appreciate it being shared. I doubt we can save this group, but I at least wish to make my one major project that pertains to the World of Illogic actually come to life. Thanks in advance if anyone can actually assist, and as always, watermelon pizza.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

4669431 You...you did know that all you needed to do was review a chapter of one of his stories to get a free commission, right? RIGHT?!

Someone? Genbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~♪

4669641 Genbu or Stalin? I really loved Stalin since he accepted so little for such wonderful art. If Genbu does that too, he might have a new client, and I'll PM him.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

4674542 Genbu just does it for free. When he wants to do something more complex I issue him challenges with said aspect in mind. He has a tendency to not see his mail so I have to AOL him on his profile page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4