EQD Rejects 96 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Sunset Reed
Group Admin

As you may have noticed, I have been inactive in the last year.
I would find excuses, but it mostly lead from the activity in the group tapering out, and my just not knowing how to affect it for the positive.
As I seldom write now, I do not even believe I am the proper person for the job.

So I'm looking for someone willing to bump this group back into the world, keep members talking and contributing, and otherwise modding the stories and posts that come in.
Preferably I would like someone who is not a prereader. Although I trust all the prereaders in this group immensely, and they by far have contributed the most, I don't want to scare newcomers who might expect a bias.

I'm sorry for my inactivity. Given how much support and the wonderful experience you have given me, you don't deserve that. I hope this change will help.

-Sunset Reed

2813312 I'll poke the perfect one and get him to weigh in, but do you know if there is a plan for an external support network for EqD's change to pre-reading? It strikes me that this place could be far more useful in the near future.

If things go that way, I'd certainly offer my services to keep the ol' place alive.

-Scott

Sunset Reed
Group Admin

Ah wonderful! Thanks for replying! I'm glad you see a future for the group.
If I was still modding, my response to the per-reading change would be to refresh the link to the rules and start a new thread, probably. I'm not sure what you had in mind?

Sunset Reed
Group Admin

And the search continues!

This group is up for redesign, don't be shy. I'm sure many people have thought of doing something similar, and this would be a good foundation to start from.

Hi there.
Just joined the group, and wondering if you still need any mods. If you do, I could be of assistance. I admin many groups on the site, full page on my profile page. Plus I've been rejected multiple times *cough, cough* but still trying to get on there. :rainbowwild:

Sunset Reed
Group Admin

Well, you seem to meet my requests and look like a proactive member of the community.
Would you mind sending me a note telling me quickly what you plan for the group? We can go from there :)
I'm looking for a head moderator right now

Did you mean to reply to me? Or am I going crazy? I didn't receive a notification. :derpytongue2:

Sunset Reed
Group Admin

Yes sorry, I must have written a new post instead of replying
That message was for you :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8