Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
chrisharte97
Group Admin

Which Mlp characters do you guys think that would be part of the assassin order and other as part of the Templars?

Here is my character list:
Vinyl
Octavia
Twilight
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Trixie
Sunset Shimmer
Derpy
Cloudchaser
Pipsqueak (If possible)
Gilda
Lightning Dust
Silver Spoon
Diamond Tiara
Shining Armor
Soarin
Spitfire
Aloe
Lotus
Flash Sentry

2880689 Well, in stories I've read and stories I've written, Rainbow Dash, Octavia, and Vinyl Scratch are Assassins. As for the rest of the Mane Six, they tend to be just normal ponies...bystanders, if you will. Lightning Dust might be a really bratty annoying Assassin, or she'd make a good Templar. Aloe and Lotus would be Templars. Not sure why...it just seems kind of fitting. Flash Sentry would be the clueless guy who gets caught in the middle of it all. Shining Armor would kind of be the one who would help the Assassins, but not be one of them.

As for the rest...I have no idea.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2881304 Come ti permetti, signore (How dare you, sir)! To think that Lotus and Aloe would be Templars. But I like the other thoughts.

2881345 I dunno man. Maybe it's because in the story I wrote, there are these twin Templars that are a pain in the butt.

Other than that...I think I just seem to think it's fitting.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2882267 It would be so.

Vinyl (Assassin)
Octavia (Assassin)
Twilight (Assassin)
Fluttershy (Assassin)
Rainbow Dash (Assassin)
Trixie (Templar)
Sunset Shimmer (Templar)
Derpy (Assassin)
Cloudchaser (Assassin)
Pipsqueak (If possible) (Assassin)
Gilda (Templar)
Lightning Dust (Templar)
Silver Spoon (Templar)
Diamond Tiara (Templar)
Shining Armor (Templar)
Soarin (Assassin)
Spitfire (Templar)
Aloe (Templar)
Lotus (Templar)
Flash Sentry (Templar)

That's my view buuut, can change easy if given a good reason as to why they are on that side

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2885219 Nicht schon wieder (Not again). What is wrong with people thinking that Lotus and Aloe would be Templars. Stück Scheiße (Pieces of s***) I think Lotus and Aloe would be great Assassins.

2958251 Sorry there design just seems fitting for Templars, since I feel the less assassin's the better

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2959771 It's alright.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9