Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

So on saturday I finally got the original AC and as I was playing today I got an Idea for a story. Sadly, I have no time to do it so I'm dumping it here (If someone does it I can edit and help brainstorm).

The gist of it is that Desmond goes into the Animus for the first time and his ancestor is (surprise!) a female pony (temporary name Rainbow Streak). It turns out, ponies lived among humans ever since the beginning of time, but in 1200 (nine years after the game) the ponies are teleported away to a new world by princesses Celestia and Luna to save the ponies as some kind of plague is killing them off. It also seems that the only difference between pony and human DNA is the amount of magic infused in the *insert number here* chromosome, therefore a skilled unicorn can add or remove magic to change an individual's species. But after the ponies leave humanity feels abandoned and all knowledge of them is burned and, over time, forgotten.

Meanwhile, Twilight tries a spell (The Animus runs on it as well even if they don't know it's magic) that allows a pony to relive their ancestors memories, like the animus, by sending their consciousness to a pocket dimension of that time (I'll explain my idea for that more later). Rainbow Dash find's her ancestor is (More surprise!) Altair.

Eventually when Altair and Rainbow Streak touch the apple, the feedback causes the pairs respective spells to glitch, basically giving Desmond and RD all of their respective ancestors memories, skills, and equipment, as well as giving them the ability to shift their bodies between theirs and their ancestors (Basically RD can change into Altair at will, as can Desmond to Rainbow Streak).

Then they go and bring the ponies back to Earth (Didn't really think about that part much).

So yeah. As I said before, I have no time or the writing ability to do this justice. But I can help. Anyway, comment down there and hopefully one of you will use this.

Anyway, TRB out.

2299381 How is she related to Altair, different species and all.

It also seems that the only difference between pony and human DNA is the amount of magic infused in the *insert number here* chromosome, therefore a skilled unicorn can add or remove magic to change an individual's species.

They used this to their advantage and had a foal and a child together.
Forgot to mention that my bad.:facehoof:

2299647 Some strange ass TCB going on here.

Eh. Best way to have them related I could come up with.

2299682 How was it lost everyone would be flipping shit over the ponys just up and leaving.

2299782 ...Meh? MEH?!? You don't ignore big plot holes in your ideas !?!?(Thats what she said :moustache:) SHUT UP XENO! it's just so lazy so arrogant to do that! I can think of so many ideas! Try to think of one! There's so many!

Can this blog have ogher ideas? Because have one

Just make a new forum post dude.

2299381 its good, but to be honest, im sick of rainbow dash being the assassin. still, i wont stop you

2299381 Instead of RD, why not Flutteryshy :fluttercry::fluttershysad:

2303191>>2303263

But...But Rainbow is best pony! *makes troll face* :P

2306706 First off AJ can whip her tail any day

Second, Flutteyshy is completely untouched in stories like this. Everyone focuses on Vinyl, Octavia, Twilight, and/or Rainbow Dash. It'd be interesting to investigate Fluttershy.

Ok dude lets just forget we had this conversation before the angry RD fanboy in me comes out. I ment it as a joke.

P.S. Why do you think I came up with this name?

2307572 lol okay its your story idea who am i to mess with it

2306706 Twilight is in my opinion, but what im trying to say is that Dash is used way to much as an Assassin and frankly im sick of it. plus, she wouldnt exactly fit as an assassin

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23