Assassins Creed Related Fictions 617 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

name where and when you want a new assassins creed game to take place.

I think the next one should take place in the US during the industrial revolution. I think Carnegie, Rockefeller and Morgan would make perfect Templars. You could even make Roosevelt start out as an assassin to eventually become president.

4433314 NEANDERTHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4433314 Civil War. People like Nat Turner and John Brown could be Assassins. Templars could be people like John C. Breckenridge and George McClellan. Those sympathetic to the Assassin's could be Abe Lincoln, Robert E. Lee, "Stonewall" Jackson, and David Farragut. William Sherman could be hostile to both of them. Let's just say, Jackson's death wasn't an accident and the Templars removed him because they find out he was sympathetic. Templars also had Abe Lincoln assassinated so Templar Andrew Johnson can become president.

4433314 World War Two, because Its awesome

4433899 and you can high five the uber nazi himself, adolf hitler, In the face, repetedly, with a hammer.:trollestia:

The classical era (i.e. ancient Greece and Rome). I believe AC2 alluded to the first recorded use of the hidden blade in the assassination of Emperor Xerxes of Persia, and anti-Roman Jewish zealots used dagger-wielding "sicarii" to stealthily eliminate Roman officials. It would surely be interesting to see who the Templars were before the crusades.

4433314 a game entirely modern day that crosses over with watchdogs because they are in the same universe and its canon

4449443 are you my lost twin?:pinkiegasp:

4449723 I wish I had a twin but really Aiden with a hidden blade that would be awsome

4452552 yepp. Or an assassin with a silenced pistol or two. I hope we get to play with toys like that soon.

4452765 but what do you think dedsec would do I think they would be neutral or be corrupt by a piece of eden

Honestly? I'd like to explore the stories of the legendary assassins mentioned in AC2 and Brotherhood, namely Brutus, Darius, Iltani, Wei Yu, Qulan Gal, Amunet and Leonius.

I'd also be interested in some linkages between the different assassins we play through the main time stream, namely Altair's son(s) and their descendants up to the point of Ezio's father, then those between Ezio and Edward, since AC3 and AC4 are reverse order but run practically into one another (Edward being Connor's grandfather and Haythem's father) and Arno in the 1780s up to 1800 or so, especially since Connor is actually alive around the time Arno become our focus if we follow game time lines, but there's around 140 years between Ezio's death and Edward getting to the point where he could legitimately be a ship's captain and join the Assassins. Likewise there's 208 years between the scene in AC Revelations with Altair's death and Ezio's family being murdered resulting in his taking the mantle. There's also at least 800-1,000 years between Brutus and Altair since Brutus was Ancient Rome, I know Wei Yu is oriental somewhere before 1400AD, Amunet is Ancient Egypt or Egypt during the Roman conquest of it, can't remember the rest's dates.

Of course there's all that and then you can cover from Arno to Desmond, which is another 190-200 years of potentials, including Desmond's father and covering the two World Wars, the Cold War, the Gulf and Veitnam among other things. You could even do things prior to Altair easily, leading from Mariah's side, such as the Norman Conquest, Roman Conquest, the Viking Invasions, the Anglo-Saxon invasions and other stuff even presuming Altair's family doesn't migrate into the middle eastern region before his birth. Actually, going off that, this is presuming you get a simple patrilinal line through every keystone assassin featured in a main game and not those from the DLC/expansions or side games. If you looked at the female side there'd possibly be even more room to expand.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

4433314 American Civil War, ranging from Atlanta, New Orleans, and Gettysburg.

4452552 also the reason for that lost twin was because you had a similar idea as me.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

4542955 I know right

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20