Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
chrisharte97
Group Admin

Before I ask, I'll show off my favorite quotes from the series

"To win this war, Machiavelli, we need loyal soldiers. By recruiting enemies of the state, we arm those who have been disarmed by the Borgia."
Ezio, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

"You fight like a man late for his own wedding."
Yusuf Tazim, Assassin's Creed Revelations

"Then poor John might be forced to get off his arse and come forward!"
General Putnam, Assassin's Creed 3

"No sir. I found this on a Corpse, one that was walking and talking Shite to my face only moments before."
Edward Kenway, Assassin's Creed 4

Now that I have shown you guys, my favorite quotes from the series. What are your favorites?

I can't remember exactly how it goes, but it's something like this
"Where are you going?"
"To make some friends."
Ezio and Machiavelli, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I imagined something along the lines of Twilight being Leonardo (or an Assassin), AJ leading the mercenaries, Rarity the Courtesans, etc.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

It's the thing Ezio says in Embers in his letter to Sofia for me. "When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, in the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment." I love this quote because you really see what goes through Ezio's head.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3443496 Oh yeah, I heard of that quote before.

3486960 Yeah, I watched Embers for the first time a few months ago. It was very intense and made me really feel the pain he went through of growing older. That's why I like AC, it's sorta more than just a game. It's a story, and a sad one at that. It's definitely good though, and full of feels. :eeyup:

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3498796 I have that same feeling to that game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7