Howitzer Studios Collaboration Project 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

Here are a few ground rules that I will be setting right now.

1. Stories must be in first, or third person. I don't like writing first and third person, but for the sake of making a collaboration we can't have the reader be multiple people. That's just confusing. Instead each of the authors will be writing their own experiences. I don't really care what you do, as long as you don't break the fourth wall too often, and don't cause any earth shattering events. Those will have to be agreed upon events.

2. You can't be an Alicorn. Sorry, but too many is stupid. The princesses are more than enough. If you BECOME an Alicorn that's different. But you can not start as one. Bolded, for emphasis.

3. When you do your shipping, IF you do shipping, than for god's sake, don't rush it. That's one thing I can't stand about most self-inserts. Take your time, and get to know the pony of your choice.

4. All stories must be edited. If we're going to do this, than we'll do it right. Small mistakes I will tolerate, but glaring errors must be corrected. Kujo Blaze has agreed to edit stories, so be sure to go through either him, or me, for editing.

5. If you want to be a part of this story, but don't want to write, that's perfectly fine. Just ask around, and see if someone is willing to introduce your character. Once your character is involved, you must be able to provide a bio for your character. This is important, to be able to avoid incongruities.

6. Try to avoid killing people. This should be self-explanatory. As above, this is a pretty major event, and I'd like to avoid it.

7. If you want to make a suggestion to make a major event, as listed in number 1, then you must bring it to me first. If I think it's acceptable, then it will go to a vote between the authors.

8. These are subject to change, and I may add more eventually, but these are all I can think of for now.

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

If you need to get in contact with me just send me a PM, and I'll get to it as soon as I am online. I try to be prompt with replies, so if you don't get a response within a day than feel free to spam some comments on my user page, or something. I will try to let you all know if I'll be disappearing for a while, before I actually disappear.

On a side note, this system of communication, PM's and comments, can be a bit grating to deal with, so I will post my skype user name, should it become a more convenient method of communication.

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

295807 Anybody have steam?

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

295808 I do. Because I am a bawss. And a commander, although it's a recent promotion.

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

295809 PM me the user name i'll add ya

295808 I have steam! 295809 I take it implosions are still a no?

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

295884 cool Pm your steam ID if ya want

295885 my steam name is the same as here, i only have one internet name:derpytongue2: :derpytongue2:

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

295886 Heh, I have too many. >.>

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

295888 I shall find you when I return to my pc within the hour:pinkiehappy:

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

295884 Yeah, as before they tend to ruin story progression.

295900 story progression. It ruins all my fun. :fluttercry:

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

295901 Yeah, well, sometimes one has to make sacrifices for the sake of story progression.

295902 *grumbles* :flutterrage:

295808 collab writers Steam Group anyone? Heneeh

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16