Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Hey everypony! Results are in and i kinda got an anouncment. My brother has said that is in the poll's best intrest to move it from monday to saturday. So i did, lets see how it goes:pinkiecrazy: but anyhoof, you didnt come here to listen to me blab, no you all came for results and poll:raritywink::rainbowdetermined2: ere they are! :
Vynal scratch-5
Lyra heartstrings-2
Octavia sharpe-2

and as many of you might have predicated, the winner is.....
VINYL SCRATH!!!!

And now the new poll, this week's is......
FAVORITE SHIP!!! I(i couldnt believe that i didnt think of this one before:facehoof:) P.S. it can only be between the mane 6. And the background 6 and. I guess the. Princessi :twilightsmile::pinkiecrazy:
okay, thats it for me now, you can now flood the comments:twilightsmile:
(Inside joke:rainbowlaugh:)

391377 First, it's Vinyl* Scratch:derpytongue2:
Second, my ships: :rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::raritystarry::trollestia::rainbowwild::ajsmug: (Those aren't my ships, the ones below are)

:ajsmug::rainbowwild: AppleDash
:twilightsmile::pinkiesmile: Twinkie Pie
:raritywink::yay: Flutterty (or RariShy)
:trixieshiftright::twilightsheepish: Twixie
Twiluna
Derpy Whooves :derpyderp2:
And.....
:ajsmug::rainbowwild: AppleDash :heart:

OH HELL YES!
Favorite ship?!

FRICKING OCTASCRATCH! WOOOOOOOOOO! :heart::heart::heart:

~Rosalynn~:yay:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

391384 thanx for voting but.....you confused me. You put like 6 ships and you can only vote for. One. The reason for that is that if everyone voted liike that, it would end in a massive tie:pinkiegasp: if i could, im gonna ask you if you can vote again brosef:twilightsmile:

391438 Aww:applecry: Okay. It's this: --->:ajsmug::heart::rainbowwild: AppleDash
All the way.

You should narrow down to the kind of shipping. Like straight shipping, or non-straight, or Mane 6, or Background Characters, or extra characters. That way, we aren't choosing from a large variety of possibilities.

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

391498 okay, i will add that to the poll:derpytongue2: i totally didnt even think about that:pinkiecrazy:

^ that. Just that.

Aww. I was going to say ScootaFeather.
Oh well then... Can I do ThunderDash? If not then Ditsy Hooves.
(PS. ScootaFeather= Scootaloo and Featherweight, ThunderDash= Thunderlane and Rainbow Dash, and Ditsy Hooves= Ditsy Do and Doctor Hooves.)
:scootangel: :rainbowdetermined2: :derpytongue2:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

392548 um..........wow, i didnt think there were any CMC ships......um, i guess you can say scootafeather....or ditzy whooves, which ever one. You want. :raritywink::pinkiecrazy:

Why ditzys ship name her namee>>392548

Why

Yay! Scootafeather is soooooo cute! :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16