Protect Celestia 1,950 members · 1,765 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Should this story :Useless Things be in this group?

BTW: We've now passed Celestia is best pony in terms of members. PARTY!!!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

That is a good question. It is very borderline for Molestia but it is not, and does show the hurt that Celestia would get for loosing another family member

I find it to be an amazing fic and deserving to be here, I honestly do not see any "molestia" in it, if we can use the term for this fics then i really do not know anymore what "Molestia" is.

I always considered it to be something psycho grimdark and clopfics where Celestia is or just goes bananas. Not any and all things we dont really understand. We have enough trouble with people thinking molestia=sex crazy tyrant troll as it is. Using it for even more can just make it worse.

Here she has a problem that might appear from time to time, call it an mental illness if you want. And its obviously damn hard to cure, or maybe Celestia didnt even try since she is mostly in control. I would call it (overzealous) Momlestia instead of Molestia.984949

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Alright Doc you win, and remember I said it was borderline but even that may have been in error.

984789>>985403 I cant find a reason why it should besides the lack of pure molestia and trollestia... But at the same time, i dont see why it shouldent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5