Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey guys so before I start off my question today it has recently come to my attention that a new episode starring Spitfire will be released. I have a little more info on the subject plus a picture

characters - The episode's credited cast of characters consists of Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Bulk Biceps, "Pony #1", Spitfire, Blossomforth, Soarin', "Vendor", Thunderlane and Food Pony #2.

Summary -

"Rainbow Dash is headed to the Equestria Games trials with the Ponyville Relay Team, but becomes torn when she is offered the chance to join the more competitive Cloudsdale team."[11]

All the info and summary's can be found here - http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Falls

So this brings me onto today's question what is our thoughts and feelings on this new episode, will it change any spitfire/soarin/dash fics? will there be a new pony ship? I think judging already from mlp we know the decision Dash is going to make, how will this effect Spitfire and Soarin? Or Dash could possibly do the decision of going with their team and then realising about her friends. Or the third an knowing Mlp the most likely choice is Rainbow stays in her team and they win the relay race.

thoughts? ~Alex

aCB

There's one thing I want to add, that may not be about this episode specifically. When Meghan McCarthy was asked if the Wonderbolts were a military organization (which I've seen in several fics), she said to watch season 4 to find out. Either they'll answer that in this episode, or they might have the Wonderbolts in another on (I'm leaning toward the latter)

As for this episode, I think the Wonderbolts might be the judges again, like in the best young flyers competition. It doesn't seem fair that the greatest team in all of Equestria would side with just one city.

2584321 hmmm I like that, seems true, maybe they could be looking over the event or something?

As for the military, their could be, maybe something is in the special and where you see royal guards they'll be wonderbolts too....only thing is royal guards have wings I'm not sure whether that means there isn't need for Wonderbolts, but again we'll just have to find out I guess

aCB

It seemed curious that she would say season 4 specifically unless there definitely was something. I was thinking maybe in the season finally the Wonderbolts would help defend Equestria or something.

2584336 yeah my thoughts would have to side with you on that one, it's more likely they would help out in defending it than trying to take control of the situation, knowing mlp thats usually Twilight's job ~Alex

2584288 What, no Lightning Dust? And who's this Bulk Biceps guy? Either it's a new antagonist, or Snowflake has just gotten a canon name. Hmm. :duck:

2584321 I'm not sure if the Wonderbolts' status as Equestria's elite flyers should bar them from competing, but having them be judges would make sense, too. I dunno, maybe only Spitfire's the judge while Soarin' leads the Cloudsdale team. It's either that, Spitfire leading the team, or this Bulk Biceps guy if he turns out to be a new antagonist and not Snowflake. :applejackunsure:

Edit: Okay, according to the wiki, Bulk Biceps might very well be Snowflake. Please excuse me while I make some major edits.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6