Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Okay guys I was looking over this picture the other day and I thought this would be the perfect idea for today's question.

So guys what would you do if this turned up on your doorstep?

~Alex

2509987 ...okay and after you return from the hospital ? :rainbowlaugh: ~Alex

2509982 i'd probably be in shock. and while i was in shock, i would take the mini heart attack into my home, clean her up, wrap her up in a blanket, and proceed to love and care for her as if she was my very own. all the while, my mind would be exploding in joy over my good fortune. i mean, if something like this could happen, then there was every chance i could go to equestria with my new little girl.

2510004 Haha, now it's on to make the My little Spitfire movie starring BronyPonyMan! ~Alex

1000/10 WOULD HUG

2510007 i would so love that!

I'd take her in.....have my heart explode from cuteness and then when i came back i'd raise her

2510394 ...hehe yeah so cute!. :rainbowkiss: ~Alex

Then eventually over time i'd develop diabetus from her

I would take her in and raise her. Nothing more needs to be said.

2510583 I think we all agree, we would all just do a My Little Dashie run around if this happened, but I wouldn't let her leave at the end.

:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp: definetly have a mini heart attack then take her in and raise her as my own child. i mean seriously if she came into my life that cute and adorable my life would change forever man.

2510711 I would tell her, not let her find out and have that whole scene play out~Alex

Daleks have no concept of hear attacks!

...Although the ones that I am a part of have a concept of adorable ness. Yup, I'd take her in as princess of the Daleks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23